Windows 10: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...

Discus and support Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have already tried updating my computer but I am greeted with an error There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaredSwit, Sep 8, 2018.

1. JaredSwit Win User

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...

I have already tried updating my computer but I am greeted with an error

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4041994) - Error 0x80070643

I have tried troubleshooting

I have tried updating the drivers

I have tried reinstalling the Bluetooth device

Nothing seems to be working

:)

JaredSwit, Sep 8, 2018
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Sep 8, 2018
  3. PapaDemers Win User
    bluetooth error code 43

My bluetooth device has stopped working.. the message is Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

PapaDemers, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Four lettersBegins with A Win User

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...

Four lettersBegins with A, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth... - Similar Threads - has stopped device

2. Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Radio has disappeared from device manager: Good afternoon all, I have been using my bluetooth mouse just fine on my new Dell XPS-9575 for several months. Well today, it quit working, along with all bluetooth devices. Apparently bluetooth is OFF. I checked the device manager and it is no longer there. I have tried...
  3. Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro has trouble with start with Stop Code: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 Pro downloaded from Insider Build on VirtuBox. It worked well until about 2 to 3 months later. It has trouble with start Windows 10 Pro. I have also received two Stop Codes: "KNODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...
  4. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Its a bluetooth...: I have already tried updating my computer but I am greeted with an error There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Update for Windows 10...
  5. Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working

in Browsers and Email
    Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working: Hi there. On W8.1 Enterprise X-64 (Host machine) with latest updates applied I'm getting IE 11 has stopped working messages whenever I click a Link in members posts. Chrome though works just fine and so does a VM windows 8.1 where I haven't applied the latest update. It...
  6. Windows has stopped updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows has stopped updating: I always received insider builds as soon as they were released but am not getting latest release 14986. I received 14965 but rolled back to 14959 because of problems with some of my apps. Would this have done something to updates? 72123
  7. "Windows has stopped responding"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows has stopped responding": Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and English is not my native language so apologies in advance if I am hard to understand. I have a problem with my computer that I simply can not understand and I am completely stumped as to what might cause this. Caution, long...
  8. Code 43

Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).Im getting this message when i turn in my new usb mouse.Mouse was working for few hours, 1st time i turn in, after that im getting this message.Tried to disable/enable, updating driver, restarting pc,...
  9. Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(: I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do....
  10. "Windows has stopped responding"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Windows has stopped responding": Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and English is not my native language so apologies in advance if I am hard to understand. I have a problem with my computer that I simply can not understand and I am completely stumped as to what might cause this. Caution, long...