Windows 10: Windows having some problems

Discus and support Windows having some problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've noticed lately that I've been having some problems with my windows, primarily my windows not updating, and I can also not access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slenderpyro, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows having some problems

Hello, I've noticed lately that I've been having some problems with my windows, primarily my windows not updating, and I can also not access the properties of any file whatsoever when right clicking and selecting it, I click it and nothing happens, I know I was having some other problems, but I already forgot what exactly those were, I've tried using the DISM and SFC methods, but none of both worked, I also tried using windows media creation tool to reinstall windows without losing my files, that didn't work either. Oh, and I tried checking properties in safe mode, that didn't work either.

:)

Slenderpyro, Sep 21, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Windows having some problems

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows having some problems

1. Windows having some problems - Similar Threads - having problems

2. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  3. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  4. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  5. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  6. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  7. I have a problem with my flex notebook

I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  8. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  10. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...