Windows 10: Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10

Discus and support Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] All the other updates such as the windows defender updates went fine; I have already updated my bios. Not sure how to deal with this error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MysteriousShadow__, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10

/u/MysteriousShadow__, Feb 2, 2021

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Feb 2, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Maybe try with the Windows update mini-tool, found here http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...dows-10-automatic-updates-and-spyware.218745/ , thanks to Mussels. it installed perfectly for me last night.

rtwjunkie, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Microsoft re-released Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. It includes all cumulative updates and fixes. Great day for fresh installers

Download refresh AIO build from the opening post.

Drone, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10

1. Windows having trouble downloading the new cumulative update for windows 10 - Similar Threads - having trouble downloading

2. Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble downloading windows 10 on new PC: I just built my first PC and when I booted it up everything in bios looked like it was working. I downloaded windows 10 installation media onto a usb, plugged it into my PC and restarted it. I started installing windows and everything looked good until I had to choose what to...
  3. Having trouble updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble updating Windows 10: I am trying to update windows 10. But when I click on check for updates, it gets stuck on checking for updates forever. I also noticed that other buttons in the same page are also not working. If I try to check update history, or advanced options, it just highlights the...
  4. trouble downloading windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble downloading windows update: Difficulty updating windows threats etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-downloading-windows-update/730e5146-2abd-422b-95b4-b74be546ff94
  5. Having troubles updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having troubles updating Windows 10: Just a few days ago, I started to encounter the error message "kernel32.dll is missing" whenever I try to open any applications well most of them at least on my comp. I tried to run sfc/ scannow and also diSM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but it just doesn't work....
  6. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748
  7. trouble downloading updates for windows 10

trouble downloading updates for windows 10: I cant download pending updates due to storage limits. ive deleted or moved or uninstalled all that I can already. I have already inserted and external storage device that has plenty of space for the size of the updates but the updates still cant download. How do I get the...
  8. having trouble updating windows 10

having trouble updating windows 10: Having trouble updating Windows 10, error 0x8007000d appears. What is the solution for this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-updating-windows-10/18857847-d05d-47cd-b7dd-a73d2ffad896
  9. Windows 10 new update no have download history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 new update no have download history: Windows 10 downloaded a new update yesterday. I have no idea what was downloaded. I click on download history and there is no information on what was downloaded. I hate windows 10 as it seems as if my settings are always getting changed. I want my history back I want my...
  10. Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading

Windows 7 - Having trouble downloading: I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, I'm told theres supposed to be a windows logo in the bottom right corner of my screen, near the time. I don't have one. I am currently making other updates to my computer in hopes it will be lodged in with those. I have a Windows 7...