Windows 10: Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004

Discus and support Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Self-explanatory, anyone else experiencing this problem or have a fix for it. Ever since updating to Release 2004 Windows is suddenly saying my HDR10+... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Apache287, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004

Self-explanatory, anyone else experiencing this problem or have a fix for it. Ever since updating to Release 2004 Windows is suddenly saying my HDR10+ capable TV doesn't actually support HDR.

Prior to this I had no problems with having Windows HD Color settings enabled.

submitted by /u/Apache287
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Apache287, Jul 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Asraf_001 Win User
    Windows 10 release 2004 post update task bar become Pink color

Hi all,

Post Windows 10 Release 2004 update Lower half of the Taskbar become Pink color and upper half taskbar black .
    This is happening post Windows10 release 2004 update on 8th July 2020 there is no issue with laptop display as same was working perfectly before update.

Refer attached screen.

Thanks in advance,

Asraf

Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004 47af28d4-1ea1-4da7-8473-edb2905323d8?upload=true.jpg

Asraf_001, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004

Is The Windows 10 2004 Release Blocked In Germany?

I'm the owner of a Windows 10 Pro system and manually check for updates on the daily. It's been almost two months since the release of Windows 10 2004 and I still didn't receive it, nor do I have a notification
    telling me if my device supports it or not. Germany (where i live), is known for having strict laws, which require certain Software and Software updates, to go through a process before being released.
    Could this be the cause for it not appearing on my end or is it simply not out yet for
    other reasons?

(I would like to use the native Windows 10 Updater instead of the tool. Would appreciate no suggestions about that.)

My system specs:

• Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Version 1909; OS Build 18363.836)
    • ASRock B450 Steel Legend
    • AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor (16 CPUs), ~3.7GHz#
    • 32gb RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER

TheRealDannyyy, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004

1. Windows HD Color Not Working Since Release 2004 - Similar Threads - Color Working Since

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  4. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not updated since 2004

Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  6. windows hd color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows hd color settings: I went to the Microsoft store and noticed all the video's where green and purple then i looked on my files and noticed all my pictures and video's where green and purple too also my Netflix my camera and then I went to windows hd color settings and saw everything said no but...
  7. HD color

HD color: I tried the HD color setting and would like to go back to the regular windows 10 display. How do I turn the HD off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-color/9b32c41f-ffea-410b-bfb4-bc1c61a87250
  8. Windows Search is not working since 2004 update

in Cortana
    Windows Search is not working since 2004 update: Windows Search is not working since 2004 update. When I click the search button, nothing happens. Same with Win + Q. Task Manager doesn't show any SearchUI.exe running. And I have done sfc scam and DCIM scans.... No luck!...
  9. windows HD color settings

windows HD color settings: I was trying to get my screen to look more vibrant like it used to before I had it taken in to have it have a reset done on it as it was running really slow. I went to the Windows HD Color settings and tried to choose display and it is not letting me chose the the computer...
  10. Windows 10 2004 is Released

Windows 10 2004 is Released: Hello Windows 10 2004 end of period download of Windows Update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-is-released/2703b62a-a1a7-4f09-b780-1de73bbe4337