Windows 10: Windows HD color settings HDR issue

Discus and support Windows HD color settings HDR issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with the HDR preview video being corrupted, I tried reinstalling the graphics cards but it is still the same, as well as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wassup16, Apr 13, 2021.

1. wassup16 Win User

Windows HD color settings HDR issue

Hello, I have a problem with the HDR preview video being corrupted, I tried reinstalling the graphics cards but it is still the same, as well as the usual windows repair scans but to no avail, if someone can help me out I would appreciate that a lot, thanks.

I'm on windows version 20H2 (Build 19042.906)

:)

wassup16, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to use HDR settings

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The image that you have provided shows the 'Display capabilities' of the display that is currently connected. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• Are you connecting the TV as a secondary monitor?
    • Was there any change or an update on your system before which you were able to change the options in the Windows HD Color setting section?

Meanwhile, there are a few requirements that have to be in place for you to be able to notice a change in the Display capabilities. I would suggest you to refer the article on

HDR and WCG color settings in Windows 10
    and check if it is helpful to you.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 13, 2021
  3. HD Color Settings - loads then closes

My settings app crashes whenever I open this one specific page, and its really annoying. On the Display page, I then go to the Windows HD Color settings page, it opens for a moment and loads, then closes out about 3 seconds later. I'm unable to change
    any of the settings on it during this time. The issue arose after I turned "Stream HDR Video" on. My display, I believe, isn't HDR compatible. My laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 340

Dave1967TG, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Windows HD color settings HDR issue

HDR settings won't turn on

Hi Rajiv,

There are several factors to consider when you encounter issues with the HDR feature in Windows 10. One of those is the app/software compatibility with HDR. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest checking the troubleshooting methods in this

article
    on fixing common problems in displaying HDR content.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows HD color settings HDR issue

1. Windows HD color settings HDR issue - Similar Threads - color settings HDR

2. windows hd color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows hd color settings: I went to the Microsoft store and noticed all the video's where green and purple then i looked on my files and noticed all my pictures and video's where green and purple too also my Netflix my camera and then I went to windows hd color settings and saw everything said no but...
  3. Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have this issue in the windows hd color settings or is it just my laptop?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lifer16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpr1l6/does_anyone_have_this_issue_in_the_windows_hd/
  4. HD color

HD color: I tried the HD color setting and would like to go back to the regular windows 10 display. How do I turn the HD off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-color/9b32c41f-ffea-410b-bfb4-bc1c61a87250
  5. windows HD color settings

windows HD color settings: I was trying to get my screen to look more vibrant like it used to before I had it taken in to have it have a reset done on it as it was running really slow. I went to the Windows HD Color settings and tried to choose display and it is not letting me chose the the computer...
  6. Color settings issue

Color settings issue: My main monitor HP 24f has the same color settings on the hardware as the other's, but when I move a window more than halfway over to the monitor, I assume something in windows changes the colors to a faded. Like from a blue to a faded purple....
  7. HD Color Settings - loads then closes

HD Color Settings - loads then closes: My settings app crashes whenever I open this one specific page, and its really annoying. On the Display page, I then go to the Windows HD Color settings page, it opens for a moment and loads, then closes out about 3 seconds later. I'm unable to change any of the settings on...
  8. Windows HD Color problem on startup HDR

Windows HD Color problem on startup HDR: Hello, I changed my monitor recently and I found it supports HDR but since I don't really use it I keep it deactivated. Every time I boot my pc I get this bug: even if the HDR settings are switched to off the whole desktop is in SDR mode so it has lower brightness but the...
  9. Windows HD color settings not giving HDR option Acer XB273K monitor. Help, please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows HD color settings not giving HDR option Acer XB273K monitor. Help, please?: So i just built a new setup, am running a 2080 and my monitor is the Acer Predator XB273K, which I do have the HDR mode and setting turned "on" within the Monitor settings. As you can see in the image, Windows is not giving me the option to toggle on HDR settings even though...
  10. Best value for "SDR Content Appearance" in Windows HD Color Settings for HDR video playback

Best value for "SDR Content Appearance" in Windows HD Color Settings for HDR video playback: Hi, I'm having trouble setting up HDR video playback on my new 2019 HP Spectre 15.6 OLED laptop. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit. Although I can play HDR video from VLC and Netflix, I'm having trouble adjusting it When I go into "Windows HD Color Settings" I only see a...