Windows 10: Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install

Discus and support Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I shouldn't have to download some random third party software to uninstall an app that won't work. Anyone here not phishing for my personal data have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mustangsvo84, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install

I shouldn't have to download some random third party software to uninstall an app that won't work. Anyone here not phishing for my personal data have a solution to get rid of this app that doesn't open HEIC files?

:)

mustangsvo84, Apr 22, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install

1. Windows HEIF image Extender won't work and won't uninstall for a fresh install - Similar Threads - HEIF image Extender

2. Extended Display Won't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extended Display Won't work after windows update: Good morning. Extended Display Won't work after windows update. It happened twice already when I update my pc. The first time it happened, I restored my pc using the "restore point" then extended displays worked again. Now is the second time. I might be forced to...
  3. HEIF Image Extensions app is not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEIF Image Extensions app is not working: I installed HEIF Image Extensions app on my PC and downloaded it from the microsoft store. But HEIF and HEIC images are not displayed. I am using Windows 10 pro, 1803. My Lenovo laptop is new - I purchased it last year. Can you help me?...
  4. Heif Image Extension

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Heif Image Extension: I loaded this extension and now wish to delete it as it does not work. It did allow me to open heic files at first, but now I am getting "we can't open this file message" when I try to open a new heic image from friends or my own phone. I tried a "reset" several times but...
  5. Fresh Start Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start Won't Work: I recently downloaded the 'RefreshWindowsTool' which I'm attempting to use to run the Windows 10 Fresh Start process my PC is nearly 5 years old and I hope that this will speed it up/enhance performance After trying to run it twice I'm getting a message that 'this tool...
  6. unallocated desk space won't extend after uninstalling linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unallocated desk space won't extend after uninstalling linux: [ATTACH] hello, I have a big problem, I just uninstalled ubuntu and unallocated the partition but now when I try to extend the volume to another partition or even do anything I get a message saying: there's not enough space on the desk to complete this operation. I tried...
  7. HEIF Image Extensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HEIF Image Extensions: My Samsung S10 creates .heic pics and I have installed the HEIF image extensions from MS-Store. I get no confirmation, only this: "Thank you. We're attempting to install on your device" My pics is still not visible in W10. Doubleclicking displays the same old msg; "You need...
  8. Settings won't open, Internet won't work, won't even fresh start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings won't open, Internet won't work, won't even fresh start: I turned on my windows 10 hp laptop a few days ago and the internet wouldn't work at all so i went directly to "network & internet settings" by pressing the button located in the internet pop-up/panel thing and that window immediately closed. After trying to get to those...
  9. Window store won't work - even after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window store won't work - even after fresh installation: Hi, I am having a strange problem here: Installed Win10 a few weeks ago, everything was fine. A few days ago I wanted to try the store, so I tried to install apps (free). Everytime I clicked on installation, nothing happened. It just didn't work. So I did some...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot - fresh install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot - fresh install: Hello, On Sunday, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Precision T5810 (1Tb SSD main disk and 1Tb HDD secondary disk). I had some problems afterwards, as it sometimes said it couldn't find a partition table. After a while, this seemed to settle down, and I was able to...