Windows 10: Windows Hello 10 Issue

Discus and support Windows Hello 10 Issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The warning symbol has not disappeared after I completed setting it up. Is there a step I am missing preventing it from fully setting up?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JanayHill, Feb 5, 2020.

1. JanayHill Win User

Windows Hello 10 Issue

The warning symbol has not disappeared after I completed setting it up. Is there a step I am missing preventing it from fully setting up?

:)

JanayHill, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Hello 10 Issue

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello 10 Issue

1. Windows Hello 10 Issue - Similar Threads - Hello Issue

2. Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.: Hey! I’ve been dealing with an issue with my network not being able to detect internet without using an ethernet cable. I’ve recently dug in the internet for solutions and have done majority of the “fixes” of which none of them worked besides one the one where you update the...
  3. Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello.. I’ve been dealing with a code 10 issue of my device not starting.: Hey! I’ve been dealing with an issue with my network not being able to detect internet without using an ethernet cable. I’ve recently dug in the internet for solutions and have done majority of the “fixes” of which none of them worked besides one the one where you update the...
  4. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  5. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  6. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  7. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  8. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....
  10. hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.

hello I have issues with Phone Link about microphone.: My wired headphones microphone is not working on just Phone Link calls. But it is working on any app except Phone Link. But when I select realtek microphone for default, it is working on calls. How can I solve this....