Windows 10: Windows Hello and Email

Discus and support Windows Hello and Email in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Noticed that when setting up MS Outlook with email - Outlook/Hotmail, Windows-10 now needs the account to be associated in Hello. Why is that?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nkaufman, May 8, 2020.

1. nkaufman Win User

Windows Hello and Email

Hello,

Noticed that when setting up MS Outlook with email - Outlook/Hotmail, Windows-10 now needs the account to be associated in Hello. Why is that?

Does not happen for emails that are non-MS.

The machine has a Local Account and is not set up with a MS email account and has Win-10 1909.

:)

nkaufman, May 8, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 8, 2020
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 8, 2020
  4. fisher99 Win User

Windows Hello and Email

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello and Email

1. Windows Hello and Email - Similar Threads - Hello Email

2. Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...: Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son merged our accounts and my account got deleted. Please help...
  3. Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son...: Hello! My email was deleted last night by accident and I am trying to get it back. My son merged our accounts and my account got deleted. Please help...
  4. Hello, is thise emailadress "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" really from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, is thise emailadress "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" really from...: greetings gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-is-thise-emailadress-really-from-microsoft/858c1c30-027b-420d-8049-bc80001ad00d
  5. Hello, is thise emailadress "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" really from...

Hello, is thise emailadress "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" really from...: greetings gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-is-thise-emailadress-really-from-microsoft/858c1c30-027b-420d-8049-bc80001ad00d
  6. Windows hello pin not working on a Device Joined to Azure AD for a users whose email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello pin not working on a Device Joined to Azure AD for a users whose email...: During the set up of a couple of computers for a client we ran into an issue. The process for setting up the computers involves joining the computer to the Azure Active Directory with a local admin account and then logging into each account and setting a windows hello pin for...
  7. Windows hello pin not working on a Device Joined to Azure AD for a users whose email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello pin not working on a Device Joined to Azure AD for a users whose email...: During the set up of a couple of computers for a client we ran into an issue. The process for setting up the computers involves joining the computer to the Azure Active Directory with a local admin account and then logging into each account and setting a windows hello pin for...
  8. Windows hello pin not working on a Device Joined to Azure AD for a users whose email...

9. how do i remove or change windows hello pin when i need an school or work email that i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove or change windows hello pin when i need an school or work email that i...: I'm trying to get into the Minecraft launcher but I am being asked for windows hello pin. I cant remove it because the option just isn't there. and when I go to change the pin I need a work or school email which I don't have either of....
  10. how do i remove or change windows hello pin when i need an school or work email that i...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i remove or change windows hello pin when i need an school or work email that i...: I'm trying to get into the Minecraft launcher but I am being asked for windows hello pin. I cant remove it because the option just isn't there. and when I go to change the pin I need a work or school email which I don't have either of....