Windows 10: Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.

Discus and support Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have an older HP ProBook 4730s with camera and fingerprint recogition device. Since downloading Windows 10 when I open the Settings window and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by #highacres101, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.

I have an older HP ProBook 4730s with camera and fingerprint recogition device. Since downloading Windows 10 when I open the Settings window and look at the sign-in options I no longer have the fingerprint option available. I wanted to download Windows Hello but I haven't been able to because I get a message that Windows Hello isn't availabl on my device. Is there a solution to this problem?

:)

#highacres101, Feb 26, 2019
  2. RayGrant2 Win User

Finger print recognition

Finger print recognition has stopped working after loading latest Windows 10 update on my HP Envy laptop. It is now asking for a password at the 'hello' screen. Has anyone else experienced this and how to correct? I have tried to remove the update but still
    at start up I have this problem. Getting so frustrating now. Wish I hadn't loaded the update!!

Regards

RayGrant2, Feb 26, 2019
  3. santhukn Win User
    Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi ,

I will brief my Issue / Questions here :

While enrolling finger prints to win hello , the maximum number of enrollments will take upto 10 fingers

But the 10 finger prints which we have enrolled doesn't listed like finger print 1,2,3,4,5, etc...

and also while removing the enrollments , all enrollments are removed with one click.

So please suggest me is this expected???

Regards

santhosh

santhukn, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.

Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?

I just built a new computer and transferred my Win10 license and fingerprint reader to it. However, Win Hello says the machine is not viable for Windows Hello. I believe I had this same problem on the old machine at first, but I can't remember what I di to fix it.

I Saw a driver load when I installed the finger print reader but now I can't find it. This all work in my old machine which was also Win 10. I love using the FP reader for my security. Suggestions on how to fix this.?

CalypsoArt, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems.

1. Windows Hello and finger print recognition problems. - Similar Threads - Hello finger print

2. windows hello finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello finger print doesn't work: Hello i'm having a problem with my windows hello. I can't set up finger print protection. when i click on set up button for finger print, and the get started button, it keeps loading and loading and if i move my pointer, it cancels the process :Have you any same...
  3. windows hello finger print doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello finger print doesn't work: Hello i'm having a problem with my windows hello. I can't set up finger print protection. when i click on set up button for finger print, and the get started button, it keeps loading and loading and if i move my pointer, it cancels the process :Have you any same...
  4. Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...: I must have not scanned one of my fingers from enough angles when I first set it up. My other fingers seem to work fine, but one that I need to use sometimes usually fails. I try "Add a finger" but after several scans it fails because it says correctly that it's too similar...
  5. Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to improve a finger print recognition or replace a single finger in Hello...: I must have not scanned one of my fingers from enough angles when I first set it up. My other fingers seem to work fine, but one that I need to use sometimes usually fails. I try "Add a finger" but after several scans it fails because it says correctly that it's too similar...
  6. problem with finger print

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problem with finger print: i have got with the fingerprint sensor after a update from windows i am unable to use my finger print for login could someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-finger-print/c04f4c07-61ab-48d6-9571-1dbe0c351005
  7. Windows Hello: Finger print and Pin

Windows Hello: Finger print and Pin: Hi! I somehow removed my pin once and changed it. Then I totally removed it afterwards. Then, I couldn't add a new pin. At the same time, I also can't set up my fingerprint. What can I do to fix this? I can't click on set up or add. [ATTACH]...
  8. Face recognition and finger print stop.

Face recognition and finger print stop.: Face recognition and finger print stop on all users when enroll in Domain. server: windows server 2019. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/face-recognition-and-finger-print-stop/50d2d74d-3bd6-4a6b-9758-2b480d46306a
  9. Windows Hello Facial Recognition problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition problem: Split from this thread. I am having the same issue on my Lenovo Yoga, except I do not see the IR camera in device management. Is there a similar process for my laptop? Thanks!...
  10. Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello and Eikon Finger Print reader?: I just built a new computer and transferred my Win10 license and fingerprint reader to it. However, Win Hello says the machine is not viable for Windows Hello. I believe I had this same problem on the old machine at first, but I can't remember what I di to fix it. I Saw a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows hello

2. hp probook doesnt recognize fingerprint on sign in