Windows 10: Windows hello asks me twice for a pin

Discus and support Windows hello asks me twice for a pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Recently the windows security on while using chrome has been asking me for my pin and does not autofill my passwords. I have to do it twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashesh Sharma1, May 27, 2024.

1. Windows hello asks me twice for a pin

Hello,Recently the windows security on while using chrome has been asking me for my pin and does not autofill my passwords. I have to do it twice should i update to fix this or is it a known issue?

:)

Ashesh Sharma1, May 27, 2024
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, May 27, 2024
  3. windows hello and pin

Hi,

This error code is usually caused by corrupted Windows system files. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• What happens when you're trying to set up Windows Hello or a pin on your computer?
    • Is there an error message displayed when setting up Windows Hello or a pin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you reinstall Windows?

Looking forward to your reply so we can provide the best resolution for you.

Gerard Qui, May 27, 2024
  4. Windows hello asks me twice for a pin

JaspreetSingh08, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows hello asks me twice for a pin

1. Windows hello asks me twice for a pin - Similar Threads - hello asks twice

2. Windows hello asks me twice for a pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello asks me twice for a pin: Hello,Recently the windows security on while using chrome has been asking me for my pin and does not autofill my passwords. I have to do it twice should i update to fix this or is it a known issue?...
  3. Windows hello asks me twice for a pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows hello asks me twice for a pin: Hello,Recently the windows security on while using chrome has been asking me for my pin and does not autofill my passwords. I have to do it twice should i update to fix this or is it a known issue?...
  4. I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.: I tried to start minecraft, but it is asking me for windows hello pin which I deleted. It is clearly written in the settings that I don't have one anymore. I had this problem for month. I can sadly not put images because this site is not willing to upload them.I am really...
  5. I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my windows hello pin and it is still asking me for it.: I tried to start minecraft, but it is asking me for windows hello pin which I deleted. It is clearly written in the settings that I don't have one anymore. I had this problem for month. I can sadly not put images because this site is not willing to upload them.I am really...
  6. Windows Hello keeps asking me to set up PIN in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello keeps asking me to set up PIN in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some users have complained that Windows Hello keeps asking them to set up a PIN on their Windows 11 computer. They either receive a notification, see this set up Windows Hello message in the Account protection section of Windows Security, or receive a prompt to use...
  7. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin: Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox Asks for Hello Pin: Hi everyone,I'm trying to migrate my mojang account to micrsoft, and when I try to sign in it asks for my pin. Which I can't remember, so when I follow the advice to go to settings -> accounts -> sign in options -> Windows Hello pin, this happens:And when I click on the...
  9. Asking for a windows hello pin then denying it

Asking for a windows hello pin then denying it: Hi there i am trying to create a new Xbox account on my computer but whenever i try to make a new windows account it asks for a windows hello pin. when i go to change this pin as i never set one up it asks me to sign in using a work account. why is this and how do i create...
  10. Windows 10 keeps asking me to setup a Hello Pin

Windows 10 keeps asking me to setup a Hello Pin: Just got a new Dell Laptop with Windows 10 in July 2020. I try to keep it updated at least weekly. Every so often I see 2 problems: 1 it tells me i can't run windows update, to which i found in Control Panel>Services that's it's been disabled and needs to be re-enabled, and 2...