Windows 10: Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install.

Discus and support Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Creative Blaster Senz3D camera is not recognized by windows hello after a fresh install of Windows 10 2004. I Guess I should't have updated as... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by alegarvaz, Jun 8, 2020.

1. alegarvaz Win User

Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install.

My Creative Blaster Senz3D camera is not recognized by windows hello after a fresh install of Windows 10 2004.

I Guess I should't have updated as windows update showed they we're gonna be issues and that I should wait. But I needed a Fresh Install, and it installed the 2004 version.

Camera can't be activated error shows and the configuration page goes back to sign in options.

Is there a fix?

Microsoft & Creative & Intel are aware of this problem?

:)

alegarvaz, Jun 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install.

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install.

1. Windows Hello camera not working after 2004 fresh install. - Similar Threads - Hello camera working

2. Camera is not working for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera is not working for Windows Hello: My facial recognition stopped working on my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop. It worked great until about 2 weeks ago. I followed all of the instructions in the troubleshooter and still nothing. Everytime I try to re-set it up, the camera looks like it wants to turn on but all I get is...
  3. Camera is not working for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is not working for Windows Hello: My facial recognition stopped working on my Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop. It worked great until about 2 weeks ago. I followed all of the instructions in the troubleshooter and still nothing. Everytime I try to re-set it up, the camera looks like it wants to turn on but all I get is...
  4. Windows Hello Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Camera is not working: After doing a clean installation of Windows 11 via bootable USB in my Dell Inspiron 7535 2-1, the face recognition is not working.The face recognition was working properly in Windows 10, before the format. In settings, when I try to set up the face recognition it says "We...
  5. Windows Hello Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Camera is not working: After doing a clean installation of Windows 11 via bootable USB in my Dell Inspiron 7535 2-1, the face recognition is not working.The face recognition was working properly in Windows 10, before the format. In settings, when I try to set up the face recognition it says "We...
  6. Windows Hello camera not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello camera not working: Windows cant turn camera on to set up log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-camera-not-working/93cf7718-3674-48d8-a571-a9a72718a587
  7. Hello no longer working on surface pro 4 after the "2004" update but camera works fine

Hello no longer working on surface pro 4 after the "2004" update but camera works fine: Cumulative update 2004 on 8-14-2020 is not allowing face recognition. The camera light & busy led no longer turn on like they use to when attempting hello recognition. There is a yelllow bang at the hello driver and all update attempts report I have the latest driver....
  8. Fresh install of 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of 2004: Hi All, Here is a explaination of what happend for me to post. I have been following the "How to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 since it was created. On this i7 7700k system, I like others downloaded the update using the media tool and upgraded without any...
  9. Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen, sound, camera not working after windows 2004 installation: I have an Iball tab "slide WQ32". I formatted the hard drive and made a clean windows 2004 installation. Now the touch screen, sound, camera, power icon all are not working. I then installed 1909 but the same problem persists. I have the drivers which I manually Installed but...
  10. Camera not working for windows hello

Camera not working for windows hello: My camera stopped working a few days ago. I wasn't able to log-in using Windows Hello and the camera app wasn't working either. I looked for a solution online and based on an answer on this website added a file in the registry. This fixed the camera app but not Windows Hello....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello not working surface clean install