Windows 10: windows hello camera

Discus and support windows hello camera in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cannot find compatible camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-camera/af04c1eb-0da2-4585-8fdc-605f53e76c07 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouisStrausbaugh, Sep 19, 2021.

1. windows hello camera

cannot find compatible camera

:)

LouisStrausbaugh, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows Hello camera stuck on turning on the camera

Hi Steven,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you able to log into desktop?

I suggest you to refer the steps suggested by
    Nyima Yonten
    and check if that helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 19, 2021
  4. windows hello camera

windows hello cannot detect camera

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest checking for driver updates for your camera and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type Device Manager on Start/Cortana.
    • Click on Imaging devices.
    • Right click Integrated Camera or the name of your camera.
    • Select Update Software or Properties >
      Driver
      Update Driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

windows hello camera

1. windows hello camera - Similar Threads - hello camera

2. hello does not recognise camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello does not recognise camera.: hello says camera not compatible on my dell xps 15 7590. dell says camera ok is w11 issue. checked driver etc. also have dell xps 17 which i be;leive has same camera and thats ok...
  3. hello does not recognise camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello does not recognise camera.: hello says camera not compatible on my dell xps 15 7590. dell says camera ok is w11 issue. checked driver etc. also have dell xps 17 which i be;leive has same camera and thats ok...
  4. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  5. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

"We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  6. how do i setup camera to work with windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i setup camera to work with windows hello: it wont let me use my face recogntion to sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-camera-to-work-with-windows-hello/4606a7ad-8305-4d6a-aed0-dc56ce2ab71f
  7. how do i setup camera to work with windows hello

how do i setup camera to work with windows hello: it wont let me use my face recogntion to sign in ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-camera-to-work-with-windows-hello/4606a7ad-8305-4d6a-aed0-dc56ce2ab71f
  8. My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...: I tried everything I've tried updating the driver uninstalling and reinstalling it I tried clearing out any corrupt files I tried troubleshooting it and while I look into the settings for ways to sign in the facial recognition just isn't there or if it is every time I click...
  9. My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...

My camera for my hello windows won't turn on the camera itself is fine it's just a sign in...: I tried everything I've tried updating the driver uninstalling and reinstalling it I tried clearing out any corrupt files I tried troubleshooting it and while I look into the settings for ways to sign in the facial recognition just isn't there or if it is every time I click...
  10. Windows Hello: Can't turn on camera

Windows Hello: Can't turn on camera: I am trying to get Windows Hello set up, but it keeps telling me that the camera can't turn on. I have tried uninstalling the driver and searching for help but I cant work this out. I am not sure if this has anything to do with my problem but when I was searching, I found out...