Windows 10: Windows Hello cannot find camera

Discus and support Windows Hello cannot find camera in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot keep the camera working in Windows Hello. I delete it, reload it, start it again and it works once and then the next time I startup it tells... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Tusen Takk, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Windows Hello cannot find camera

I cannot keep the camera working in Windows Hello. I delete it, reload it, start it again and it works once and then the next time I startup it tells me it cannot find the camera. Any ideas?

:)

Tusen Takk, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows Hello camera stuck on turning on the camera

Hi Steven,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

Are you able to log into desktop?

I suggest you to refer the steps suggested by
    Nyima Yonten
    and check if that helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Windows Hello cannot find camera

windows hello cannot detect camera

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest checking for driver updates for your camera and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type Device Manager on Start/Cortana.
    • Click on Imaging devices.
    • Right click Integrated Camera or the name of your camera.
    • Select Update Software or Properties >
      Driver
      Update Driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello cannot find camera

1. Windows Hello cannot find camera - Similar Threads - Hello cannot find

2. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot find Camera: I have an Ideapad 3 and for the life of me I have been trying to figure out why my integrated camera hasnt been working. The shutter is off. I dont have a camera key to press. I uninstalled the Integrated Camera option under Device Manager and cant get it to come back up....
  3. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find Camera: I have an Ideapad 3 and for the life of me I have been trying to figure out why my integrated camera hasnt been working. The shutter is off. I dont have a camera key to press. I uninstalled the Integrated Camera option under Device Manager and cant get it to come back up....
  4. Cannot find Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-camera/d931f751-21b6-4da3-ae2f-ab1962dff4a0
  6. Cannot find camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and I needed to have the screen changed. The problem is that it cannot detect the camera, error code is : 0XA00F4244. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-camera/d931f751-21b6-4da3-ae2f-ab1962dff4a0
  7. Cannot find camera

8. Cannot find camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and have it replaced the whole screen. However, my issue is that my laptop cannot find my camera, the error code is 0xA00F4244. Is there anything I can do to fix this or so I need to have it replaced again?...
  9. Cannot find camera

Cannot find camera: My laptop was broken and have it replaced the whole screen. However, my issue is that my laptop cannot find my camera, the error code is 0xA00F4244. Is there anything I can do to fix this or so I need to have it replaced again?...
  10. Cannot find camera

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello cant find camera

2. we couldnt find a camera compatible hello

3. windows hello face cannot find camera

4. windows hello couldnt find camera,
  5. we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face,
  6. windows hello cannot find camera,
  7. windows hello cannot find camera compatible,
  8. windows hello not finding camera,
  9. windows hello couldnt find a camera,
  10. hello face cant find camera,
  11. windows hello not detecting camera,