Windows 10: Windows Hello Connection

Discus and support Windows Hello Connection in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently bought a new computer. I had set up Windows hello fingerprint reader. For a month or so, I was using the fingerprint reader, and everything... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Microsoft Windows User, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Connection

I recently bought a new computer. I had set up Windows hello fingerprint reader. For a month or so, I was using the fingerprint reader, and everything was fine. Today, however, when I tried to open, it wasn't accepting my fingerprint. It kept showing to enter pin and password, not fingerprint sensor. When I remembered my pin, I immediately went to reset my fingerprint in settings. However, it showed the below description:

Windows Hello Connection f8a84893-18a9-4087-a742-97e4e75fe30e?upload=true.jpg

I need some help. How do I connect my scanner? I have my scanner on my laptop, but I don't understand why this is happening.

Please help me reconnect my fingerprint sensor.

:)

Microsoft Windows User, Aug 20, 2020

2. windows Hello states it isn't available on this device

Hi Tom,

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if you are able to access Windows Hello.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the bio-metric finger print reader from Device Manager and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Right click on Bio-metric finger print reader, click on
      Properties
    • Go to Drivers tab, click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

For more information refer:
    Windows Hello and privacy: FAQ

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the Windows Hello feature for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Windows Hello Connection

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Connection

1. Windows Hello Connection - Similar Threads - Hello Connection

2. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  3. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  4. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  6. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...: Samsung Galaxy Buds, sound by AKG. I don't know what that means.model number: SM-R180Specs: Cradle 5V 120mA Earbuds 5V 500mA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-all-i-am-having-trouble-connecting-my/457c1097-3208-4905-bb6b-6c2e003a76c5
  7. Hello, all! I am having trouble connecting my Samsung earbuds to my Windows 10 laptop. The...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everybody-i-just-got-i-new-pc-but-when-i/32a73610-77f4-4bf3-a7a9-8b9de3582a3f
  9. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...: hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't work, it works as a speaker only, i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everybody-i-just-got-i-new-pc-but-when-i/32a73610-77f4-4bf3-a7a9-8b9de3582a3f
  10. hello everybody, i just got i new pc, but when i connect my headset, the microphone doesn't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware