Windows 10: Windows Hello currently unavailable

Discus and support Windows Hello currently unavailable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just bought a Specter x360 today, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint, it says "This option is currently unavailable", and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Edy Proaño, May 7, 2020.

1. Windows Hello currently unavailable

I just bought a Specter x360 today, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint, it says "This option is currently unavailable", and "Something went wrong-- try again later"

Below, it says "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown"

I have the latest Windows update. Since I just bought it, I don't think it's any virus or bug.

Thanks for all help!

:)

Edy Proaño, May 7, 2020
  2. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, May 7, 2020
  3. Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable

hello,

My Fingerprint and Face sing in is currently unavailable, just after I update windows 10. can someone help me?

Tarlesda Rosa, May 7, 2020
  4. Windows Hello currently unavailable

Windows Hello "This option is currently unavailable"

Hello, my name is Arif Ahmed, Windows Advisor.

I would be happy to help you.

If the camera is not recognizing your face due to small changes, I would suggest you to kindly remove existing face ID and add your current face ID.

ArifAhmed2, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello currently unavailable

1. Windows Hello currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Hello currently unavailable

2. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  3. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: Hi All,After entering a lot of times incorrect PIN the windows hello is not working. Under All windows hello options I have the text: This option is currently unavailable....
  4. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: Hi All,After entering a lot of times incorrect PIN the windows hello is not working. Under All windows hello options I have the text: This option is currently unavailable....
  5. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  6. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  7. Windows Hello Currently Unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Currently Unavailable: I recently just got a new HP Spectre x360 and I set up the Windows Hello Face sign in option but it won't let me improve recognition. It also says "Something went wrong. Try again later." I have tried previous threads from a couple years ago but those didn't seem to work. I...
  8. Windows hello is currently unavailable

Windows hello is currently unavailable: My fingerprints is not working anymore in my main account, i cant add or remove fingerprint, it said "windows hello is currently unavailable". but i tried to sign in local account, its available, and i can add or remove fingerprints, can someone tell me why and how to fix it?...
  9. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

Windows Hello is currently unavailable: I am getting this error and have tried everything I can think of - fresh restart, messing with biometric settings, checking drivers. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  10. windows hello currently unavailable

windows hello currently unavailable: Hi guys! I have an issue regarding my windows 10 version 1903 after the update my windows hello's not working already. I have already this issue since the 1803 update i already tried many things including the uninstall/reinstall of biometric driver which is right now already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello fingerprint option unavailable in leanova

2. hello says currently unavailable