Windows 10: Windows Hello didn't work

Discus and support Windows Hello didn't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Actually i have a HP Revolve 810 G1 and i want to use windows hello even it has a builtin webcam with a updated driver of 2019 but settings shows that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GhulamMurtaza2, May 15, 2019 at 8:17 AM.

1. Windows Hello didn't work

Actually i have a HP Revolve 810 G1 and i want to use windows hello even it has a builtin webcam with a updated driver of 2019 but settings shows that we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello.

:)

GhulamMurtaza2, May 15, 2019 at 8:17 AM

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

4. Windows Hello didn't work

Printer error message “ could not connect printer to port”

Hello yes that worked.....didn’t manage to work out the program you suggested, but found the IP from the printer properties web tab

thank you

reddwarf4ever, May 15, 2019 at 8:18 AM
Thema:

Windows Hello didn't work

1. Windows Hello didn't work - Similar Threads - Hello didn't

2. Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: When will the version of Windows 10 with Windows Hello be released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/2d1dbd9d-5690-4cfa-bb1b-d996399a95d7
  3. Windows Hello Problems

Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...
  4. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Before I restarted my lap top, Windows Hello was on. After I restarted my lap top Windows Hello turned off. And now it says that isn´t available in my device anymore. What do I do?...
  5. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  6. My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.

My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.: Hello. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad W530 with a fingerprint reader on Windows 10 Pro (Upgraded from 7). In Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options, it says Windows Hello isn't available on my PC. Other people have the reader working with Windows Hello but not me. I tried installing the...
  7. Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing

Windows Hello Face Software Device is missing: Device: Surface Pro 6 Specs: i5, 8GB, 128GB OS: Windows 10 Home Version: 1809 Build: 17763.475 Windows Hello face recognition stopped working a few days ago. This might be related to an update from Windows Update. Besides that I have no idea what could have caused the...
  8. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: I have an HP Envy laptop with biometric capabilities. Every two to three days I have to uninstall my biometric and restart my computer to make it work The problem seem to stem from Windows Hello. My settings, User Account, Sign Options states that "Windows Hello isn't...
  9. Windows Hello Repeated False Acceptance/Positive

Windows Hello Repeated False Acceptance/Positive: Hi, Windows Hello reliably allowed my boyfriend access to my laptop when I was not in view of the IR camera. I tried "improving recognition", but to no avail. I have now removed windows hello and set it up again: it now appears to work fine. Why did it allow him access...
  10. Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello ,,, ive lost my Pictures icon ,, holding all my photos ,,,,, Ithink i sent nit to the...: hello I have inadvertently sent my photos (( pictures ) to the BIN AND then cleared the bin What can I do to retreave them please Thanks...