Windows 10: Windows Hello does not work

Discus and support Windows Hello does not work in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In my system windows Hallo feature doesn't work. It stared working for specific 2 days when I updated windows just few days back. But again it does not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by pranavdaveind, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Windows Hello does not work

In my system windows Hallo feature doesn't work. It stared working for specific 2 days when I updated windows just few days back. But again it does not work.

:)

pranavdaveind, Nov 8, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Windows Hello does not work

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello does not work

1. Windows Hello does not work - Similar Threads - Hello does

2. Windows Hello Face does not work on lockscreen with Logitech Brio and Surface 6 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello Face does not work on lockscreen with Logitech Brio and Surface 6 pro: On my setup, Hello Face does not work to unlock the screen. I have the following setup: Surface Pro 6 with Surface Hub, connected to a screen and Brio Webcam (via an USB port of the hub, allthough I tried connecting it to the surface directly as well). The surface pro's...
  3. Windows Hello - Pin and Face recognition does not work on local AD joined PC, Windows 10...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello - Pin and Face recognition does not work on local AD joined PC, Windows 10...: My Face recognition hardware was working fine on my Surface Pro 4, windows 10 Pro, before I had / chose to rebuild the Surface because of performance issues. It was already on version 1909. I believe the reason it worked before the rebuild was I setup my initial account to...
  4. Windows Hello stopped working and does not let me improve it

Windows Hello stopped working and does not let me improve it: Since I got new glasses my windows hello is not recognizing me so I tried to go to settings and press the "Improve Recognition" option, but it doesn't let me. Instead, there is a message that says that Windows hellos is currently unavailable. How can I fix this?...
  5. Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements

Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements: Does windows hello can work on any PCs can any one send me the requirements Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/38f6c669-dadc-4609-a72d-8da4479fb652
  6. Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, does anyone have the drivers for..: Hello, does anyone have the drivers for smartab? model is STW1050. I reinstalled windows 10 on the tablet and now i dont have any drivers and the manufacturer doesnt provide them in their website, if anyone has the same device i have, could you send me drivers from system32?...
  7. Does Windows 10 support multiple Windows Hello cameras?

Does Windows 10 support multiple Windows Hello cameras?: Hello, I have a Microsoft Surface Book 2, which has a built-in IR camera and have it configured to use Windows Hello. It works great when I'm using my Surface Book as a laptop. I also have a Surface Dock with 2 monitors, keyboard and mouse setup. When I connect my Surface...
  8. My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.

My fingerprint reader does not work with Hello.: Hello. I have a Lenovo ThinkPad W530 with a fingerprint reader on Windows 10 Pro (Upgraded from 7). In Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options, it says Windows Hello isn't available on my PC. Other people have the reader working with Windows Hello but not me. I tried installing the...
  9. my dell inspiron 5482 does not support windows hello

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my dell inspiron 5482 does not support windows hello: Inspite of getting an updated new laptop i.e, Dell Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1 with intel core i3 8th generation with fingerprint scanner in power button, error is being shown stating your device does not support windows hello. why is it so? provide helpful measures....
  10. How does windows hello affect computer sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How does windows hello affect computer sleep: Hi, I generally set my computer to turn off display after a short time, for example 5 minutes, but to sleep at a later time, say, 20 minutes, to let maintenence and background tasks finish. Windows hello, however, causes me to need to log in every time the screen turns...