Windows 10: windows hello doesn't work on external monitor

Discus and support windows hello doesn't work on external monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; *Dell Latitude 7520Windows Hello doesn't work on my external monitor Phillips Brilliance 346p. all drivers for monitor and laptops installed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ziroAU, Oct 27, 2021.

1. ziroAU Win User

windows hello doesn't work on external monitor

*Dell Latitude 7520Windows Hello doesn't work on my external monitor Phillips Brilliance 346p. all drivers for monitor and laptops installed and updated, windows updated, optional drivers updated. When lid is open, it uses the windows hello on my laptop, when lid is closed which is what i usually use, it doesn't work at all and sits on the login screen but the only option is "Sign in Options". Doesn't show any sign of actually trying to use the webcam. Camera itself functions perfectly fine. Will post a screenshot when I get back to the office.Any input is appreciated. Feel free to ask for m

:)

ziroAU, Oct 27, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows hello doesn't work on external monitor [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 27, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

windows hello doesn't work on external monitor [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

1. windows hello doesn't work on external monitor - Similar Threads - hello doesn't external

2. Hello logon doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello logon doesn't work: Sincne the latest update I can't logon using heloo face recognition. My camera does work as I tested in Zoom. but the computer seems not able to acces it for hello sign in....
  3. Hello logon doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello logon doesn't work: Sincne the latest update I can't logon using heloo face recognition. My camera does work as I tested in Zoom. but the computer seems not able to acces it for hello sign in....
  4. windows hello doesn't work on external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello doesn't work on external monitor: *Dell Latitude 7520Windows Hello doesn't work on my external monitor Phillips Brilliance 346p. all drivers for monitor and laptops installed and updated, windows updated, optional drivers updated. When lid is open, it uses the windows hello on my laptop, when lid is closed...
  5. external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external monitor audio doesn't work after windows update: Hi, i have a problem with the sound on my external monitor, every time i got a windows update the monitor is not detected anymore as output device.My solution was, usually, the downgrade of the display adapter driver and the solution worked "well" until now.When i try to...
  6. Windows hello face- doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face- doesn't work: Hi, My laptop is " Asus VivoBook S433JQ " and my camera is " USB2 HD UVC Webcam". But my windows hello face gives me: This option is currently unavailable. Could you help me how can I set up my windows hello face? Thanks,...
  7. Windows hello doesn't work

Windows hello doesn't work: When i try to reset my pin or any other windows hello sign in option they are greyed out. When i wanted to log in i had to change my pin because of my domain when i am not part of a domain i think...
  8. Windows hello doesn't work

Windows hello doesn't work: Hey guys my windows hello and password not working how do I open my laptop I got an exam next week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-doesnt-work/08dcf4a6-640c-4b22-88ab-e223b9c1172a
  9. windows hello doesn't work with me

windows hello doesn't work with me: As I side windows hello doesn't work with me while last update for windows is installed, and Kaspersky security is stopped by me to make sure its not the problem. actually it's was working two week from buying the laptop but not after that. last thing when I trying to login...
  10. Windows Hello Doesn't Work

Windows Hello Doesn't Work: Stopped working all of a sudden. So I removed and am attempting to set up again. Now says "It looks like you have already set up Windows Hello on another account. Remove face recognition from your other account, and then try again". I don't have another account on this...