Windows 10: Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590

Discus and support Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am using a XPS 7590 and after a motherboard replacement, neither of Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint works properly. They both show:... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Harry Null, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590

I am using a XPS 7590 and after a motherboard replacement, neither of Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Fingerprint works properly. They both show: "We couldn't find a camera/fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint."Current situation:1. The camera actually works properly.2. Fingerprint sensor is not responsive at all. Its driver also shows it is disconnected in the device manager.What I have tried:1. Reinstall the drivers the driver installation failed, saying that the fingerprint sensor is not found2. Clear TPM and reset a PIN3. Use sfc /scannow which as alway

:)

Harry Null, Sep 19, 2021
  2. yousaf465 Win User

Dell XPS 7590 integrated Webcam not working in windows.

It is working now.

Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590 [​IMG]

Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590 [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

What is device migration?

yousaf465, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, Sep 19, 2021
  4. L.ENI. Win User

Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590

Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

The Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint feature was working on my HP Envy and now it is not working and it says that my laptop camera/fingerprint scanner is not compatible, when it was working less than 12 hours ago. When I look into how to reconnect or find
    Window Hello Fingerprint/Face biometrics the only help I get is to the Windows 10 sign-in options.
    I need to know how and were to find the Windows Hello Face/fingerprint biometrics management settings that is not in the sign-in options, but is how to re-download it or check it's compatibility status with my laptop.

L.ENI., Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590

1. Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint not working after motherboard replacement XPS 7590 - Similar Threads - Hello Face Fingerprint

2. Window hello fingerprint and face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window hello fingerprint and face: Can't access My window hello fingerprint and face, showing "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compactible with windows hello fingerprint and face respectively...
  3. Window hello fingerprint and face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window hello fingerprint and face: Can't access My window hello fingerprint and face, showing "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compactible with windows hello fingerprint and face respectively...
  4. Window hello fingerprint and face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. fingerprint and windows hello face not working.

fingerprint and windows hello face not working.: Hi there,My fingerprint scanner on my dell vostro 3400 is not working. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set to...
  6. Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint: Can anybody help me out by telling me whether Lenovo Ideapad 3 AMD 3020e contain fingerprint sensor or IR camera ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facefingerprint/59d6e4b0-a76f-49ce-ad0c-aa1e8d974917
  7. Windows Hello doesn't work after a motherboard replacement

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello doesn't work after a motherboard replacement: Howdy, 1909 We use Windows Hello for Business to log on and I have it setup with a PIN and Fingerprint. I had to have the motherboard replaced on my Dell XPS15 and now WHfB no longer works. If I go into the Accounts section and choose Sign-In Options, it shows everything...
  8. Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint: The Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint feature was working on my HP Envy and now it is not working and it says that my laptop camera/fingerprint scanner is not compatible, when it was working less than 12 hours ago. When I look into how to reconnect or find Window Hello...
  9. windows hello face and fingerprint setup not working

windows hello face and fingerprint setup not working: my windows hello face and fingerprint setup not working. Its saying this option is currently unavailable. I am having ASUS laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-and-fingerprint-setup-not/e32e02b9-d095-45f6-b474-be672f7ce6bb
  10. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Face

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Face: Hi! When I set up my Asus Vivobook it allowed me to set a fingerprint, but when I go into log-in settings it says Windows Hello is not available on this device. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whfb motherboard change