Windows 10: Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams

Discus and support Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, I've been searching hours and hours on Microsoft websites and many internet Search Engines, for a list of compatible hardware with... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by David-E C., Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams

Hi Microsoft Team,

I've been searching hours and hours on Microsoft websites and many internet Search Engines, for a list of compatible hardware with Windows Hello, specifically for Webcams in regards to Face Authentication.

Unfortunately all my trials were unsuccessful so far.

So would you please be so kind to redirect me to a non-exhaustive list of Windows Hello compatible hardware ?

Waiting for your reply, I thank you much in advance for your feedback and support.

Kind Regards,

David

:)

David-E C., Mar 12, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    windows hello face problem...

Yes, but not one with the capabilities required. You need one that can see infrared....

Windows Hello face authentication | Microsoft Docs

4. Brink Win User

Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams

Intel lists all devices supporting Windows 10 Hello facial authent...

Read more: Intel lists all the devices supporting Windows 10 Hello facial authentication

Brink, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams

1. Windows Hello - Face authentication - List of compatible webcams - Similar Threads - Hello Face authentication

2. Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable: I just got my new Windows PC, which is an updated version of the one my husband has. He is able to use Windows Hello Face Authentication to unlock his computer. But when I go under settings to do this, it says my camera is unavailable. The camera works for everything else. So...
  3. Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable: I just got my new Windows PC, which is an updated version of the one my husband has. He is able to use Windows Hello Face Authentication to unlock his computer. But when I go under settings to do this, it says my camera is unavailable. The camera works for everything else. So...
  4. Windows Hello compatible Webcam

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello compatible Webcam: Hey, I am a user of Windows 10 and 11, I am trying to find a windows hello compatible camera under $45 as logitech brio and others are a bit expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-compatible-webcam/05466f4c-473e-4248-adbf-42fd9fe20b17
  5. Windows Hello compatible Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello compatible Webcam: Hey, I am a user of Windows 10 and 11, I am trying to find a windows hello compatible camera under $45 as logitech brio and others are a bit expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-compatible-webcam/05466f4c-473e-4248-adbf-42fd9fe20b17
  6. Windows Hello compatible Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. webcam of new MSI GF66 Katana Notebook aparently not compatible with Windows hello face...

in Windows 10 Customization
    webcam of new MSI GF66 Katana Notebook aparently not compatible with Windows hello face...: Hi dear all. Any suggestions?Best regards,Miguel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-of-new-msi-gf66-katana-notebook-aparently/fa7aff0c-d822-4968-8600-b82344bfa45e
  8. Hello Face Compatible Camera

Hello Face Compatible Camera: I just opened my brand new surface laptop go and the face ID is not working. There is an error about not being able to find a compatible camera. I see all kinds of posts about how to easily fix by installing drivers. I did not have to do this with my surface touch pro...
  9. Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera: [ATTACH] Hi sir, Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem. Your support is very poor....
  10. Windows Hello Compatible Webcams 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Hello Compatible Webcams 2020: Hi there, I'm looking for a webcam which is compatible with Windows Hello. Information about this is really scarce on the internet. My best finding is this redit post but that's all. Is there any specs available which can help me to find a proper device for making this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. list of windows hello compatible webcams