Windows 10: "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

Discus and support "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I am Manoj Tamarana, I bought Lenovo Ideapad S540 couple of days back and just observed that "Windows Hello Face" option is not available on... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Manoj_Tamarana, Aug 25, 2020.

1. "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

Hello,

I am Manoj Tamarana, I bought Lenovo Ideapad S540 couple of days back and just observed that "Windows Hello Face" option is not available on my machine. It shows a message "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Request you to please assist me in resolving the issue or kindly provide me the information if my laptop is supported or compatible for "Windows Hello Face".

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Tamarana

:)

Manoj_Tamarana, Aug 25, 2020

2. Windows Hello - fingerprint is not working

I have Lenovo Ideapad S540 running Windows 10. I cannot set fingerprint on my laptop. “Something went wrong” is an error message. Can you help me?

NorbertGreenman, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Aug 25, 2020
  4. shovenose Win User

"Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540 :)

shovenose, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

"Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

1. "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540 - Similar Threads - Hello Face currently

2. Windows Hello Face - Currently unavailable.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face - Currently unavailable.: I have an Asus laptop running Windows 10 Home that doesn't have a built-in webcam, so I bought a Lenovo 500 FHD Webcam that has Windows Hello, it all set up perfectly and has been working for months, but this week after Windows updates and fixing why Windows Explorer was not...
  3. Windows Hello Face - This option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face - This option is currently unavailable: I just recently bought an hp spectre x360 laptop and i have run into a problem of not being able to use or change my sign-in options. Is their anyway to fix this? I am running Windows 10 Home....
  4. T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working

T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working: Today when i wanted to register my face, on Windows Hello Face it said this [ATTACH] My camera is working fine. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t450s-lenovo-pc-windows-hello-face-not-working/9db08fca-56fb-4c57-87a3-41dfada5a485
  5. the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the built in Microphone in Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working: the built in Microphone in my Lenovo IdeaPad s540 with Windows 10 is not working at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-built-in-microphone-in-lenovo-ideapad-s540/8f00316e-26e9-4794-b4b5-eceb92d875f9
  6. Ideapad S540-15IML touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ideapad S540-15IML touchpad not working: Hi, I have the same problem as many other users - no touchpad located. In the Device manager only my portble mouse is located. None of the previous advices helped so far. Milena...
  7. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable: My fingerprint scanner has stopped working can someone please help me. I tried Microsoft Contact Support and was waiting for someone to chat with me, waiting over an hour and being 1 in queue.....I gave up waiting. I can not find Biometric Services anywhere on my computer...
  8. Hello Face Currently Unavailable

Hello Face Currently Unavailable: Hi, I have recently updated my surface pro 7, My hello face sign in was working however occasionally wouldn't register, so I went back into the settings and tried to enhance the facial recongintion as suggested by redoing the face scan. This failed as it was saying for me...
  9. WiFi issues with my new laptop Lenovo Ideapad S540

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi issues with my new laptop Lenovo Ideapad S540: I recently got a new laptop Lenovo Ideapad S540, AMD-based, and it's great, fast, speedy, simply amazing, however, I've been some really annoying and inexplicable issues with my WiFi. I consider myself to be an advanced Windows user, but even I am struggling to understand...
  10. Windows Hello Face currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face currently unavailable: Hi - I used to have Windows Hello Face running on my Surface Book with no problems. I then did a system reset (fresh install Windows 10) and Windows Hello seems to have gone offline. I'm back on an Insider build now but the problem started when i put a fresh retail Windows 10...