Windows 10: Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help

Discus and support Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This is what it says when I try to run it on : [ATTACH] I have a camera connected to my pc. Please tell me what to do?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SlowFlash22, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help

This is what it says when I try to run it on :

Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help 6ef0ea4e-52d0-4727-a202-eaec7a13dd20?upload=true.png

I have a camera connected to my pc. Please tell me what to do?

:)

SlowFlash22, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Windows Hello Face Recognition Set up

Hi,

Please provide us below details to assist you better,

• How exactly you are trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?
    • What is the error you are getting, while trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?

A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Windows 10 features Windows Hello, which provides new ways to authentication using biometrics including facial recognition.
    Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.

I suggest you to try the below steps to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition and check if it helps.

• Open up "Settings" and click on "Accounts," then "Sign-in options."

• You need to set up a PIN code before you're allowed to use Windows Hello. So hit the "Add" button under "PIN" to set that up. Once you've done that the options to set up Windows Hello will unlock.

• You'll now see which options are available to set up under Windows Hello, Since we're looking at facial unlock you'll see an option for "Face." Click on "Set Up."

• The next screen will give you a little background on what Windows Hello is. Click on "Get started".

• The next step could happen incredibly quickly. Position yourself so your face is in the center of the frame that appears on screen. The camera will then do what it needs to do to register your face.

• Once you're set up you have an option that allows you to improve recognition.

• Now, when you go back to Settings you'll have the option again to improve recognition, remove your face, a toggle to turn on unlocking your PC when it sees your face and an added security option that will require you to turn your head
        left and right for verification.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Windows-Sicherheit: Microsoft Defender Antivirus und mehr | Microsoft

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 24, 2021
  4. [Suejin] Win User

Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help

MY Windows hello face no working

Yes, I understand that your Windows Hello Face is showing up as not available. Where you able to do all the troubleshooting steps as suggested above?

Can you describe what happens when you completed the each of troubleshooting steps above? Is there an error message or something that could help to figure out the cause of the issue.?

[Suejin], Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help

1. Windows Hello face feature not working ,please help - Similar Threads - Hello face feature

2. Windows Hello Face Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  3. Windows hello face not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello face not working: can someone please tell me where and how to download windows facedriver for my windows 11 pavilion laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/ca0da9d9-7ca0-47a6-adf5-12a7d9e9cc8e
  4. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: My Face ID stopped working today and shows this message. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/62148b8a-f420-48fc-a4d0-9e9de358e6fe
  5. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: My Face ID stopped working today and shows this message. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/62148b8a-f420-48fc-a4d0-9e9de358e6fe
  6. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: it shows me n sign in options that "we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face" plz help me how can i use it for windows face..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/13acdb61-91f6-41ad-b209-09aa63243903
  7. windows hello face not working

windows hello face not working: hello i have been having a problem with windows hello for quite a while now and whenever i try and fix it the problem is still there. whenever i try logging in with windows hello face it says "Before you can start using windows hello, you have to set up a pin" even though i...
  8. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  9. Windows Hello Face is not working

Windows Hello Face is not working: I have a Surface Pro. I've done all the trouble shooting steps with updating drivers, and setting biometrics back on. I have a message of "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" but I've been using the feature since I bought this. I even did the step...
  10. Facing issue with Windows Hello feature

Facing issue with Windows Hello feature: I get Windows Hello to work and it works for a few days, and then stops working. I get various errors like "Couldn't turn on the Camera". I go to Settings and do a remove of the facial recognition, and try to re-add it. I never get the Pin logon screen to show. Help....