Windows 10: Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable"

Discus and support Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I've seen lots of posts similar to my problem, but nothing has seemed to solve it. My Windows Hello, Fingerprint, and PIN says "this option is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VanessaGates, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable"

Hi, I've seen lots of posts similar to my problem, but nothing has seemed to solve it. My Windows Hello, Fingerprint, and PIN says "this option is currently unavailable" My hello face has never worked despite my device having a camera. I used to have the fingerprint and PIN working up until a few days ago, but I turned the PIN off because I wanted to change it. They won't turn back on now. I have tried System Restore, Registry Editor, uninstalling the BIOS fingerprint scanner, and Windows and Lenovo are fully updated. I don't know how to get back these features. It's so annoying to type in a long password. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable" ba57e27e-1953-4066-85d7-8ee700e66db7?upload=true.png

:)

VanessaGates, Oct 18, 2020

2. Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable

hello,

My Fingerprint and Face sing in is currently unavailable, just after I update windows 10. can someone help me?

Tarlesda Rosa, Oct 18, 2020
  3. CRKms Win User
    windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Oct 18, 2020
  4. AC07800 Win User

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN sign-in options unavailable

I have a brand new Dell XPS 1330/9300 with Win 10 Pro 1909 with myself setup as the only admin account. The sign-in options for Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN are greyed out with a message saying "This option is currently unavailable - click to
    learn more". I enabled biometrics in the GP editor and made sure all software and drivers are updated but this still does not fix the issue. Oddly, I added a 2nd user admin account and that account allows for these options (and later deleted it). Dell was
    of no help and could not reach Windows support.

Anyone have any solutions?

AC07800, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable"

1. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable" - Similar Threads - Hello Face Fingerprint

2. Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable: Hi In my computer when I try to setup the windows hello fingerprint in settings I am seeing Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable error message. I need to setup this for security purpose. Kindly help me out...
  3. Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable: Hi In my computer when I try to setup the windows hello fingerprint in settings I am seeing Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable error message. I need to setup this for security purpose. Kindly help me out...
  4. Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  6. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  7. Windows hello face fingerprint and PIN all 'this option is currently unavailable'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows hello face fingerprint and PIN all 'this option is currently unavailable': hi i have laptops running Win 10 ver 1909, all domain joined, i have no GPO's regarding sign in options and all laptops are unable to use the windows hello feature. any ideas? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable: My fingerprint scanner has stopped working can someone please help me. I tried Microsoft Contact Support and was waiting for someone to chat with me, waiting over an hour and being 1 in queue.....I gave up waiting. I can not find Biometric Services anywhere on my computer...
  9. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN sign-in options unavailable

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN sign-in options unavailable: I have a brand new Dell XPS 1330/9300 with Win 10 Pro 1909 with myself setup as the only admin account. The sign-in options for Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN are greyed out with a message saying "This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I...
  10. Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable

Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable: hello, My Fingerprint and Face sing in is currently unavailable, just after I update windows 10. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-fingerprint-and-face-currently/cec01a5a-35e1-477e-993f-1a202a54f18e