Windows 10: Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

Discus and support Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought an Asus vivobook S15 S533, and all those windows hello sign-in options are sadly unavailable. I have tried as many steps I found... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Akmal Nurfarahin, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

Hi, I just bought an Asus vivobook S15 S533, and all those windows hello sign-in options are sadly unavailable.

I have tried as many steps I found online and in the community website but ffs nothing work.

Idk what to do anymore.

Please, I want to enjoy those features too T_T.

Please send help.

I really appreciate any help you can provide. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN 9a901153-127e-4fd3-bec8-f5952858ffae?upload=true.png

:)

Akmal Nurfarahin, Jan 31, 2021

2. Windows Hello Face - Searching For Face When Not Set Up

Hello,

I have Windows Hello set up for PIN and fingerprint. I do not have it set up for face yet everytime I open my laptop my camera and IR sensors turn on and begin searching for my face. It eventually says that I need a PIN to set up Windows Hello but I already have a PIN?? If anyone knows how to stop this happening everytime on the lock screen it would be helpful as it is quite annoying.

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN [​IMG]

MessIsMine, Jan 31, 2021
  3. chris_80 Win User
    Windows Hello - PIN and Fingerprint not working anymore

First, this is similar with
    this question
    , but that thread is locked with no solution.

After some months of fingerprint login working fine, after some update few months ago fingerprint stopped working, error message like "windows hello encountered a problem and stopped working".

- noticed that PIN is not set up anymore

- tried to set up PIN or fingerprint - not working (fingerprint sensor was not even recognized by Hello, even though Dell tools verification was ok).

- reinstalled fingerprint sensor driver, managed to determine Hello to find sensor and allowed to set up fingerprint until near the end when it requested for a PIN to be setup. asked for my password but the next screen (to enter PIN twice) never appears

- deleted Ngc folder, recreated, managed to set up PIN individually

- when I try to set up fingerprint click on Get Started, asks for PIN, and after I enter the PIN the popup disappear but does't go to the next step with sensor, stays there with only the Cancel button visible.

To answer obvious questions:

- windows updates done. no change

- new account created and tried to set up. same issues with fingerprint setup, at the end not setting up PIN or I set up PIN separately on fingerprint start does not go further than entering PIN after Get Started.

chris_80, Jan 31, 2021
  4. L.ENI. Win User

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

The Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint feature was working on my HP Envy and now it is not working and it says that my laptop camera/fingerprint scanner is not compatible, when it was working less than 12 hours ago. When I look into how to reconnect or find
    Window Hello Fingerprint/Face biometrics the only help I get is to the Windows 10 sign-in options.
    I need to know how and were to find the Windows Hello Face/fingerprint biometrics management settings that is not in the sign-in options, but is how to re-download it or check it's compatibility status with my laptop.

L.ENI., Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

1. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN - Similar Threads - Hello Face Fingerprint

2. Window hello fingerprint and face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window hello fingerprint and face: Can't access My window hello fingerprint and face, showing "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compactible with windows hello fingerprint and face respectively...
  3. Window hello fingerprint and face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window hello fingerprint and face: Can't access My window hello fingerprint and face, showing "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compactible with windows hello fingerprint and face respectively...
  4. Window hello fingerprint and face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint: My sign-in options get trouble with "couldn't find camera and fingerprint scanner" in my last few days and I couldn't access my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad by these way. I've updated all and try some ways on ytb but it still not working Please help me :...
  6. Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint: My sign-in options get trouble with "couldn't find camera and fingerprint scanner" in my last few days and I couldn't access my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad by these way. I've updated all and try some ways on ytb but it still not working Please help me :...
  7. Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint: Can anybody help me out by telling me whether Lenovo Ideapad 3 AMD 3020e contain fingerprint sensor or IR camera ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facefingerprint/59d6e4b0-a76f-49ce-ad0c-aa1e8d974917
  9. Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint: The Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint feature was working on my HP Envy and now it is not working and it says that my laptop camera/fingerprint scanner is not compatible, when it was working less than 12 hours ago. When I look into how to reconnect or find Window Hello...
  10. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Face

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Face: Hi! When I set up my Asus Vivobook it allowed me to set a fingerprint, but when I go into log-in settings it says Windows Hello is not available on this device. Thanks...