Windows 10: Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera

Discus and support Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I run windows 10 with version 1903 so I should have the feature of windows hello face sign-in I have a webcam Detachable Camera but I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Amrut_000, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Amrut_000 Win User

Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera

Hello,

I run windows 10 with version 1903 so I should have the feature of windows hello face sign-in I have a webcam Detachable Camera but I haven't seen the face-id option I went to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > windows hello face > we couldn't find a compatible camera... I have a proper camera with microphone which is working in other apps can someone please address me?

:)

Amrut_000, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 24, 2020
  3. "Windows Hello Face"

Not all cameras are Windows Hello-compatible. Here's another thread that discusses this and provides links to a couple lists of compatible cameras:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Does your PC manufacturer claim that the camera should work with Windows Hello?

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on Directly, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera

Hello Face ID not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you’re facing issues with Windows Hello Face ID after installing Windows Updates. I will certainly try my best to assist you with the issue.

I would like to know the error code you receive when trying to login using Windows Hello Face ID.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try re-installing the Camera drivers on your PC and see if that helps. Refer the article
    Refer the section Reinstall the device driver from the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera

1. Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera - Similar Threads - Hello Face isn't

2. Hello Face Compatible Camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello Face Compatible Camera: I just opened my brand new surface laptop go and the face ID is not working. There is an error about not being able to find a compatible camera. I see all kinds of posts about how to easily fix by installing drivers. I did not have to do this with my surface touch pro...
  3. Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible

Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible: Hello, I use a Huawei Matebook 13 i7 from 2020 and I get the following message when I try to unable Hello Face :This option is currently unavailable - click more to learnWe couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello FaceI have this since I bought this laptop 5...
  4. Set Up Face ID with non compatible camera.

Set Up Face ID with non compatible camera.: Hi can I set up Windows 10 Hello with a camera that does not work with windows 10 Hello as I really need it. I have a Microsoft Dell Inspiron 3698 Desktop and a Monitor with a Logitech non compatible web camera for windows 10 hello. How do I do this? Tom...
  5. Windows Hello Face couldnt find a camera compatible

Windows Hello Face couldnt find a camera compatible: hello my name is Jannetta, i need help to fix my windows hello face. i have tried to install helloface.inf, but it doesnt work Please help me[ATTACH] this is the command [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows Hello Face can't find a compatible camera

Windows Hello Face can't find a compatible camera: I recently purchased an HP Envy laptop from Best Buy. I had their Geek Squad complete the setup. Got it home and was not able to set up Windows Hello Face. Spent 3 hours with their on-line GS support with no resolution. I returned the computer and got a new one. Again,...
  7. my hp elitebook camera is not compatible with Windows Hello face

my hp elitebook camera is not compatible with Windows Hello face: my hp elitebook camera is not compatible with Windows Hello face. I have updated the driver, uninstalled and updated windows too. but it still not working...
  8. we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face

we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face: i have vostro 3580 and hello face is unavailable in my pc.it also doesn't show any driver update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-hello/e44f4871-f27d-45bf-86a2-83aae58a1f65
  9. Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera: [ATTACH] Hi sir, Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem. Your support is very poor....
  10. Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera: I was looking in settings and I found Windows Hello and I was like "oh cool" and... it says Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera. Can somebody help me?...