Windows 10: Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

Discus and support Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi sir, Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem. Your... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Rohandev, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Rohandev Win User

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera 5d310d27-376b-40d8-868c-590c86a74457?upload=true.png

Hi sir,

Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem.

Your support is very poor.

:)

Rohandev, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Kaveh Z Win User

Windows Hello Not Working,(We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face)

I was able to solve my problem!

I had the same problem. Mine started after either a windows update or Norton security updating something on my computer, then my surface studio could not recognize my driver for my hello windows. So I thought I could just uninstall it and restart windows
    and it would just refresh and reinstall the driver for the camera and the biosecurity stuff but it didn't so I ended up searching the web but I eventually solved it after reading so many forms.

I followed these steps. Step one did not work for me, but step 2 did. I had to re-register my face after deleting the data due to method one:

Method 1: Resetting Windows Hello Biometric Database

You can try resetting the Windows Hello Biometric Database and check if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open

Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on

OK
    3. Look for Windows Biometric Service, double click on it and click on

Stop.
    4. Now, go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioDatabase, take a backup of all the files inside the

WinBioDatabase folder.
    5. After taking a backup of the files, delete all the files.
    6. Now, open Services by following step 1 and 2, and restart the

Windows Biometric Service.
    7. Go to Start >> Settings >> Accounts >> Sign-in options and register the Face data again.

Method 2: Installing Windows Hello Face Driver

If method 1 didn’t help. You can try to reinstalling the Windows Hello Face Driver. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open

File Explorer
    2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver
    3. Look for HelloFace.inf and

HelloFaceMigration.inf
      file, right click on each file and select

Install
    4. Restart the computer.

Kaveh Z, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera - Similar Threads - Hello Face compatible

2. we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we couldn't find a camera compatible with hello face: i have vostro 3580 and hello face is unavailable in my pc.it also doesn't show any driver update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-hello/e44f4871-f27d-45bf-86a2-83aae58a1f65
  3. Windows Hello - no compatible camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello - no compatible camera: Hello, For about a month now, I have not been able to log in with Windows Hello face recognition. Under the logon options it says something like: "No Windows Hello Face Recognition compatible camera was found". Before it stopped working at all, the camera recognition didn't...
  4. We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

We couldnt find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: PLEASE HELP I am pulling my hair out. I have a Lenovo x230 Tablet running win10 pro. I have been looking for a fix for this error for 2 days. I have tried the gpedit, services.msc, reloaded win10 pro. Nothing has worked, Camera drivers are installed, biometiric drivers are...
  5. hello face and camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello face and camera: i have a surface go with latest software. Hello face can't find a c ompatible camera - it worked k until a couple of days ago. I uninstalled camera and reinstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-and-camera/6b9f4517-960a-4553-b329-cc6c1ed04dcc
  6. We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Split from this thread. I have a desktop HP all in one and it cant find a camera compatible, what can i do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-a-camera-compatible-with-windows/10c84cb2-26b1-47d7-bd6b-d94a6455e960
  7. We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Windows Hello Not Working,We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face on my deviceSurface Laptop i5 I already tried this options : "Procedure 1 : 1 Open File Explorer, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver 2 Right-click on...
  8. Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera: I was looking in settings and I found Windows Hello and I was like "oh cool" and... it says Windows Hello face can't find a compatible camera. Can somebody help me?...
  9. Windows Hello Face Camera

Windows Hello Face Camera: I just got a new MSI Prestige 14 that supports windows hello (fingerprint and IR Camera). I wasn't able to setup the camera but I could setup fingerprint. When I initially setup windows (initial bootup on a new device) the computer prompted me to setup camera (face). It...
  10. Windows Hello Not Working,(We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face)

Windows Hello Not Working,(We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face): All of a sudden my Windows Hello has stopped working and on the lock screen it says, "sorry something went wrong, please enter PIN" and in settings it says We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. what do I do?...