Windows 10: windows hello face isn't functioning

Discus and support windows hello face isn't functioning in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows hello sign in no longer works. It indicates that it can't find a compatible camera yet it worked fine in prior versions. How do I get the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bobg9224, Mar 15, 2020.

1. bobg9224 Win User

windows hello face isn't functioning

My windows hello sign in no longer works. It indicates that it can't find a compatible camera yet it worked fine in prior versions. How do I get the functionality back?

:)

bobg9224, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

windows hello face isn't functioning [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

windows hello face problem...

Yes, but not one with the capabilities required. You need one that can see infrared....

Windows Hello face authentication | Microsoft Docs

Thema:

1. windows hello face isn't functioning - Similar Threads - hello face isn't

2. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  3. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  4. Window Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Hello Face: Hi My Name is SamuelI have a problem with my Window Hello Face I'm in Lenovo 81HN laptop, buyed in 2019How can i turn it on?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-hello-face/c105c886-6bb8-4999-953e-ff21bc924a98
  5. Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera

Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera: Hello, I run windows 10 with version 1903 so I should have the feature of windows hello face sign-in I have a webcam Detachable Camera but I haven't seen the face-id option I went to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > windows hello face > we couldn't find a compatible...
  6. Windows Hello face isn't working

Windows Hello face isn't working: Hi, I have a laptop "DELL" and I want to start Windows face hello, in the settings, I open the face ID and I am getting an ERORR.. In the earlier writing: "we cloun't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Thanks for helping, Or...
  7. Windows Hello "freezes" when my face isn't recognized

Windows Hello "freezes" when my face isn't recognized: Sometimes when logging in to my Surface Pro 6, the face recognition doesn't work. No big deal there, it's usually when I'm in bad light or when I don't even have the screen pointed at my face but I accidentally move the device or click the keyboard and it tries to locate me...
  8. Windows hello face

Windows hello face: When I am going to set up windows hello face it is showing that it could not find camera compatible with windows hello though I am having a webcam already built-in in my system....
  9. windows hello face

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face: cannot find compatible camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/3ae33380-4882-4c1b-8fae-c54bb00b628f"
  10. windows hello face

windows hello face: my laptop is fujitsu lifebook T725, how do I set up windows hello face if in the setting panel their is a message displayed as..we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face....