Windows 10: Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do!

Discus and support Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello!So, I recently got a new laptop from one of my relatives and I tried to set up Windows Hello Face because earlier I tried to set up the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AsherBrammer, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do!

Hello!So, I recently got a new laptop from one of my relatives and I tried to set up Windows Hello Face because earlier I tried to set up the Fingerprint Scanner with my fingerprint so I could use it as a login for Windows Hello. I'm pretty sure I got this laptop only 2 days ago and it's already giving me problems. Anyways, when I searched up the solution on how to set up Windows Hello Face so I went to the settings BUT I saw THIS.I saw that and I was like, WHAT?! HOW I'M I SUPPOSED TO SET THAT UP NOW?!?!?!I still need help on this. How do you fix it?

:)

AsherBrammer, Jun 8, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do! [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do!

windows hello face problem...

Yes, but not one with the capabilities required. You need one that can see infrared....

Windows Hello face authentication | Microsoft Docs

Bree, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do!

1. Windows Hello Face isn't working with my camera and I don't know what to do! - Similar Threads - Hello Face isn't

2. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  3. Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my 'Hello Face' not working?: All of my other password sign in options are working except for the Hello Face one. The camera works perfectly fine. But why is it saying this? Help please......
  4. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  5. Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face ID isn't compatible with my camera: Hello, I run windows 10 with version 1903 so I should have the feature of windows hello face sign-in I have a webcam Detachable Camera but I haven't seen the face-id option I went to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > windows hello face > we couldn't find a compatible...
  6. Windows Hello face isn't working

Windows Hello face isn't working: Hi, I have a laptop "DELL" and I want to start Windows face hello, in the settings, I open the face ID and I am getting an ERORR.. In the earlier writing: "we cloun't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Thanks for helping, Or...
  7. hello face and camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hello face and camera: i have a surface go with latest software. Hello face can't find a c ompatible camera - it worked k until a couple of days ago. I uninstalled camera and reinstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-and-camera/6b9f4517-960a-4553-b329-cc6c1ed04dcc
  8. Hello, I have a major problem with my computer and I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I have a major problem with my computer and I don't know what to do.: So basically, I have recently changed operating systems, and now operate on windows 10 (Important to know: My computer did not have any problems with the old OS). Since about a week and a half ago, my PC has started having frequent bluescreens, whether i'm playing a game, or...
  9. Windows Hello Face Camera

Windows Hello Face Camera: I just got a new MSI Prestige 14 that supports windows hello (fingerprint and IR Camera). I wasn't able to setup the camera but I could setup fingerprint. When I initially setup windows (initial bootup on a new device) the computer prompted me to setup camera (face). It...
  10. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...