Windows 10: Windows Hello face isn't working

Discus and support Windows Hello face isn't working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop "DELL" and I want to start Windows face hello, in the settings, I open the face ID and I am getting an ERORR.. In the earlier... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Or_Ag1, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Or_Ag1 Win User

Windows Hello face isn't working

Hi,

I have a laptop "DELL" and I want to start Windows face hello, in the settings, I open the face ID and I am getting an ERORR..

In the earlier writing: "we cloun't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face"
    Thanks for helping,

Or

:)

Or_Ag1, Jun 1, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows Hello face isn't working [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Windows Hello face isn't working

Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello face isn't working

1. Windows Hello face isn't working - Similar Threads - Hello face isn't

2. Windows Hello Face Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  3. Windows hello face not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello face not working: can someone please tell me where and how to download windows facedriver for my windows 11 pavilion laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/ca0da9d9-7ca0-47a6-adf5-12a7d9e9cc8e
  4. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: My Face ID stopped working today and shows this message. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/62148b8a-f420-48fc-a4d0-9e9de358e6fe
  5. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: My Face ID stopped working today and shows this message. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/62148b8a-f420-48fc-a4d0-9e9de358e6fe
  6. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: it shows me n sign in options that "we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face" plz help me how can i use it for windows face..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/13acdb61-91f6-41ad-b209-09aa63243903
  7. windows hello face not working

windows hello face not working: hello i have been having a problem with windows hello for quite a while now and whenever i try and fix it the problem is still there. whenever i try logging in with windows hello face it says "Before you can start using windows hello, you have to set up a pin" even though i...
  8. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  9. windows hello face isn't functioning

windows hello face isn't functioning: My windows hello sign in no longer works. It indicates that it can't find a compatible camera yet it worked fine in prior versions. How do I get the functionality back?...
  10. Windows Hello Face is not working

Windows Hello Face is not working: I have a Surface Pro. I've done all the trouble shooting steps with updating drivers, and setting biometrics back on. I have a message of "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" but I've been using the feature since I bought this. I even did the step...