Windows 10: Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible

Discus and support Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I use a Huawei Matebook 13 i7 from 2020 and I get the following message when I try to unable Hello Face :This option is currently unavailable -... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by FabricePestel, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible

Hello, I use a Huawei Matebook 13 i7 from 2020 and I get the following message when I try to unable Hello Face :This option is currently unavailable - click more to learnWe couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello FaceI have this since I bought this laptop 5 months ago.please help thx

:)

FabricePestel, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are unable to use Windows Hello Face and PIN on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Reset Windows Hello Biometric Database:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on OK.
    3. Look for Windows Biometric Service, double click on it and click on Stop.
    4. Now, go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioDatabase, take a backup of all the files inside the WinBioDatabase folder.
    5. After taking a backup of the files, delete all the files.
    6. Now, open Services by following step 1 and 2, and restart the Windows Biometric Service.
    7. Go to Start >> Settings >> Accounts >> Sign-in options and register the Face data again.

You may want to refer the suggestions provided by EddyK
    replied on ‎03-29-2020 in the thread
    Windows sign-in options "currently unavailable"

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 23, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible

hello face

windows hello face is showing it's currently unavailable

we couldnot find camera compatible with windows hello face

help me sorting this out!

Elavathisravani, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible

1. Windows Hello Face - Option unavailable - no camera compatible - Similar Threads - Hello Face Option

2. Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable: I just got my new Windows PC, which is an updated version of the one my husband has. He is able to use Windows Hello Face Authentication to unlock his computer. But when I go under settings to do this, it says my camera is unavailable. The camera works for everything else. So...
  3. Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable: I just got my new Windows PC, which is an updated version of the one my husband has. He is able to use Windows Hello Face Authentication to unlock his computer. But when I go under settings to do this, it says my camera is unavailable. The camera works for everything else. So...
  4. Windows Hello Face- This option is currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face- This option is currently unavailable: Something went wrong. Try again later.I just didn't hop on the forum right off the get go and ask for help here. I have read, and done just about every step that has been suggested and none of them has fixed the problem. Hoping someone knows something I haven't tried....
  5. Hello Face Compatible Camera

Hello Face Compatible Camera: I just opened my brand new surface laptop go and the face ID is not working. There is an error about not being able to find a compatible camera. I see all kinds of posts about how to easily fix by installing drivers. I did not have to do this with my surface touch pro...
  6. windows hello face this option is currently unavailable

windows hello face this option is currently unavailable: I have windows 10 running on my pc i wan to use windows hello face but i tried everything i need help i have used windows hello face on this laptop before and even i used windows hello pin please help...
  7. Windows Hello Face option unavailable

Windows Hello Face option unavailable: I have just purchased a Dell Vostro 5401 running Windows 10 Pro 19042.630. I started the laptop and was unable to use facial recognition. I get the message shown in the image below. [ATTACH] How can I resolve this to get it to work? Thanks in advance...
  8. Windows Hello Face - The option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face - The option is currently unavailable: Hi, This is Raviteja and i am using a HP laptop HP Envy X360 13-ar0118au I am not able to set up windows hello on my device. Attached is the screenshot. I am able to use my camera from the default camera application. Please do the needfull [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera

Windows Hello Face is not compatible with camera: [ATTACH] Hi sir, Why is my windows 10 not compatible with windows hello face ? I asked many advisor but no one solve my problem. Your support is very poor....
  10. Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable

Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable: i have purchase new laptop and i want to login though hello face but it says "We can't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". What is the problem?. my camera option also not working properly. how can i fix the problem..... attached the file also. System Info...