Windows 10: windows hello face recognition and locking /dynamic lock

Discus and support windows hello face recognition and locking /dynamic lock in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; there are 2 questions 1 after logging in when leaving the workstation I press windows+L to lock the workstation it then starts the camera. I walk away... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Magic MItch, Sep 10, 2020.

1. windows hello face recognition and locking /dynamic lock

there are 2 questions

1 after logging in when leaving the workstation I press windows+L to lock the workstation it then starts the camera. I walk away but when I come back it wants a pin or password when I dismiss the lock screen the camera does not turn on. how do I get it to look for me when I return to the workstation.

2 I have enabled dynamic lock and paired it to my cell phone. even if I power off my phone windows does not lock ?

Thanks in advance for replies

:)

Magic MItch, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

lock options like dynamic lock and hello windows

Hi,

Windows Hello requires a PC that has a fingerprint scanner
    or a camera that supports face detection and has iris scanner.
    Windows 10 Dynamic lock requires you to pair a phone to your
    PC via Bluetooth, this means that your PC must support Bluetooth. May we know if you have all the required hardwares for Dynamic Lock and Windows Hello?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 10, 2020
  3. RLAR Win User
    Improve Windows Hello Face Recognition in Windows 10

Thnx. I did try turning off the "Automatically dismiss the lock screen if we recognize your face" button. (That wording is a little different then your screen is showing.) When I restarted my computer, the face recognition mode came up with a dismiss comment, red lights flashing and it just sat there. Eventually it said welcome, but then the screen went black...for about 10 minutes. I thought I was dead in the water. So kinda chicken to try it again. And chicken to attempt step 2....way out of my league. Maybe under face recognition, above the turn on/off auto face button, I should select "remove," and it would defaut to my pin? Seems odd that something that should be so simple isn't.

4. Rohn007 Win User

windows hello face recognition and locking /dynamic lock

Rohn007, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

windows hello face recognition and locking /dynamic lock

1. windows hello face recognition and locking /dynamic lock - Similar Threads - hello face recognition

2. Windows Hello Face Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Recognition: Hi,I'm using a DELL Inspiron 3501, i5 11th Generation, NVIDIA GeForce MX330 2GB GDDR5 Laptop.Do I have to have IR devices listed in my devmgmt.msc to use my camera with Windows Hello Face?If yes, could anyone share a screenshot of the device manager which contains IR...
  3. Hello face recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello face recognition: My hello face recognition has stopped working. In the settings it says my camera is not compatible. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-recognition/dd429b1c-e3eb-45ee-978e-efd8086b1f1f
  4. Dynamic Lock

Dynamic Lock: Hello with multiple vendor platforms of smartphones all using Microsoft's Authenticator application, is there also away to use dynamic lock with a imported certificate to use with multi factor authentication for users that do not have a fingerprint reader on their...
  5. Hello Face Recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello Face Recognition: I recently bought a Microsoft Pro. It set up my face recognition while doing a whole laptop setup, however I dont need it anymore. when i go into settings to remove face recognition, it says currently not available but the remove and improve recognition buttons cannot be...
  6. Windows Hello Face Recognition

Windows Hello Face Recognition: I have a Microsoft go tablet and I use it as my school laptop. I used to use the facial recognition but now it won't let me use it and I don't know why. It is saying the option is currently unavailable. Can anyone help me? It is so annoying to have to type in a pin or a...
  7. Dynamic Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dynamic Lock: I am getting an error when i turn my computer that Dynamic Lock is not working and I need to turn on my Bluetooth. When i go to Bluetooth there is no on/off button like there is on my other computer with windows 10. I have looked online and it says to go to Device Mgr and...
  8. Hello Face lock

Hello Face lock: Hello face lock is not working on my pc its showing like{ This option currently unavailable } https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-lock/b5b85fff-8821-4ed7-8892-4b73baf792fb
  9. dynamic lock

dynamic lock: hello How do I clear the dynamic lock warning on my Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-lock/2cdff9d8-0963-4db6-8c53-4a42c2609d49"
  10. DYNAMIC LOCK

DYNAMIC LOCK: I have several iPhones and Window 10 is set to lock the machine when I step away. This works. When I return however I see a notification that the sign-in cannot detect the phone. So I have to manually get into settings and get it to scan for my phone. I have looked around...