Windows 10: Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable

Discus and support Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i have purchase new laptop and i want to login though hello face but it says "We can't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". What is the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mosaraf Hossain, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable

i have purchase new laptop and i want to login though hello face but it says "We can't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". What is the problem?. my camera option also not working properly. how can i fix the problem.....

attached the file also.

System Info

Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable 5038d6e4-bc1c-411b-aab6-f0ff0adf56f7?upload=true.png

Camera

Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable 1a480c5d-906a-4ed5-b0a0-0366aa6570c1?upload=true.png

Hello Face Notification...

Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable 5cc35422-e2ff-4a2c-9e34-3c7eea0118fe?upload=true.png

:)

Mosaraf Hossain, Apr 11, 2020
  2. AC07800 Win User

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN sign-in options unavailable

I have a brand new Dell XPS 1330/9300 with Win 10 Pro 1909 with myself setup as the only admin account. The sign-in options for Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN are greyed out with a message saying "This option is currently unavailable - click to
    learn more". I enabled biometrics in the GP editor and made sure all software and drivers are updated but this still does not fix the issue. Oddly, I added a 2nd user admin account and that account allows for these options (and later deleted it). Dell was
    of no help and could not reach Windows support.

Anyone have any solutions?

AC07800, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable

Hello Face Currently Unavailable

Hi,

I have recently updated my surface pro 7, My hello face sign in was working however occasionally wouldn't register, so I went back into the settings and tried to enhance the facial recongintion as suggested by redoing the face scan. This failed as it was
    saying for me to position my face in the centre of the frame and hold still however never manaed to register my face.

I then decided to remove the face sign in and redo from the start. As soon as I pressed remove it became unavailable.

I have searched for updates which I am fully up to date with.

This is what I get when I click on the option

Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable ca47edfe-7662-4bb6-8071-d4f9ac57524e?upload=true.png

Please can anyone help

Thanks

Dan

DanielTopp1, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable

1. Windows Hello Face Sign in option unavailable - Similar Threads - Hello Face Sign

2. Windows Hello Sign-In Options Unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Sign-In Options Unavailable: Hi there,I'd like to add a PIN to my new computer as it's just so much quicker than typing my password, but all the Windows Hello Sign-In options are greyed out and unavailable. Obviously since it said to try again later, I waited a day, but the same thing is still happening....
  3. Windows Hello Face- This option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face- This option is currently unavailable: Something went wrong. Try again later.I just didn't hop on the forum right off the get go and ask for help here. I have read, and done just about every step that has been suggested and none of them has fixed the problem. Hoping someone knows something I haven't tried....
  4. Windows Hello Face - This option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face - This option is currently unavailable: I just recently bought an hp spectre x360 laptop and i have run into a problem of not being able to use or change my sign-in options. Is their anyway to fix this? I am running Windows 10 Home....
  5. windows hello face this option is currently unavailable

windows hello face this option is currently unavailable: I have windows 10 running on my pc i wan to use windows hello face but i tried everything i need help i have used windows hello face on this laptop before and even i used windows hello pin please help...
  6. Windows Hello Face option unavailable

Windows Hello Face option unavailable: I have just purchased a Dell Vostro 5401 running Windows 10 Pro 19042.630. I started the laptop and was unable to use facial recognition. I get the message shown in the image below. [ATTACH] How can I resolve this to get it to work? Thanks in advance...
  7. Windows Hello Face - The option is currently unavailable

Windows Hello Face - The option is currently unavailable: Hi, This is Raviteja and i am using a HP laptop HP Envy X360 13-ar0118au I am not able to set up windows hello on my device. Attached is the screenshot. I am able to use my camera from the default camera application. Please do the needfull [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable

Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable: My Windows Hello Face was working perfectly until recently both my Windows Hello Face and the Windows Hello PIN stopped working, so I could only use my password to sign in. I tried to set it up again in settings but it says that "This option is currently unavailable", and...
  9. Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable

Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable: My Windows Hello Face was working perfectly until recently both my Windows Hello Face and the Windows Hello PIN stopped working, so I could only use my password to sign in. I tried to set it up again in settings but it says that "This option is currently unavailable", and...
  10. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN sign-in options unavailable

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN sign-in options unavailable: I have a brand new Dell XPS 1330/9300 with Win 10 Pro 1909 with myself setup as the only admin account. The sign-in options for Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN are greyed out with a message saying "This option is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if you have windows hello fingerprint you can;t use face