Windows 10: Windows Hello Face suddenly stopped to work on Microsoft Studio 2

Discus and support Windows Hello Face suddenly stopped to work on Microsoft Studio 2 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello Face suddenly stopped to work in my Microsoft Studio 2 computer saying: "We couldn't find camera compatible with Windows Hello Face." The... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ondrej, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Ondrej Win User

Windows Hello Face suddenly stopped to work on Microsoft Studio 2

Hello Face suddenly stopped to work in my Microsoft Studio 2 computer saying:

"We couldn't find camera compatible with Windows Hello Face."

The camera is correctly working with other software. E.g. Skype works fine.

Could you please support me to fix this problem?

:)

Ondrej, Jun 17, 2020

2. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is Pinacle Studio 18,windows 10 upgraded from windows 7.after completing of almost 39% of rendering to external drive NG Studio suddenly stops working(same thing happened for several times).The problem persist despite steps undertaken as suggested
    by you

AmitavaSengupta, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Kaveh Z Win User

Windows Hello Not Working,(We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face)

I was able to solve my problem!

I had the same problem. Mine started after either a windows update or Norton security updating something on my computer, then my surface studio could not recognize my driver for my hello windows. So I thought I could just uninstall it and restart windows
    and it would just refresh and reinstall the driver for the camera and the biosecurity stuff but it didn't so I ended up searching the web but I eventually solved it after reading so many forms.

I followed these steps. Step one did not work for me, but step 2 did. I had to re-register my face after deleting the data due to method one:

Method 1: Resetting Windows Hello Biometric Database

You can try resetting the Windows Hello Biometric Database and check if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open

Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on

OK
    3. Look for Windows Biometric Service, double click on it and click on

Stop.
    4. Now, go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioDatabase, take a backup of all the files inside the

WinBioDatabase folder.
    5. After taking a backup of the files, delete all the files.
    6. Now, open Services by following step 1 and 2, and restart the

Windows Biometric Service.
    7. Go to Start >> Settings >> Accounts >> Sign-in options and register the Face data again.

Method 2: Installing Windows Hello Face Driver

If method 1 didn’t help. You can try to reinstalling the Windows Hello Face Driver. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open

File Explorer
    2. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver
    3. Look for HelloFace.inf and

HelloFaceMigration.inf
      file, right click on each file and select

Install
    4. Restart the computer.

Kaveh Z, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Hello Face suddenly stopped to work on Microsoft Studio 2 - Similar Threads - Hello Face suddenly

2. windows hello face not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello face not working: hello i have been having a problem with windows hello for quite a while now and whenever i try and fix it the problem is still there. whenever i try logging in with windows hello face it says "Before you can start using windows hello, you have to set up a pin" even though i...
  3. Windows Hello Face Stopped Working

Windows Hello Face Stopped Working: I bought the surface laptop 3 back in November and hello face was working great. Then one day in February when I open my laptop, it asked for my pin and the the hello face option was no longer listed. In the settings for Hello Face, I get a message saying "This option is...
  4. Windows Hello Face stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello Face stopped working: After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera...
  5. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  6. Windows Hello Face Not Working

Windows Hello Face Not Working: My Windows Hello Face not working after inserting a camera and showing that "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" How can I fix this problem? [ATTACH]...
  7. Face recognition stopped working in Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face recognition stopped working in Windows Hello: When I purchased a laptop, I set up Windows Hello and it was working fine. Then I deleted that user’s account and created a new one. But I cannot configure Windows Hello for this new user. I receive a message that Something went wrong: it looks like you've already setup...
  8. windows hello face not working

windows hello face not working: when I go into sign in options and click on windows hello face it says that it could not find a camera that is compatible with windows hello face https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/cd2a9cdb-f97c-4bbf-9c38-4f660434f747
  9. Windows Hello Face is not working

Windows Hello Face is not working: I have a Surface Pro. I've done all the trouble shooting steps with updating drivers, and setting biometrics back on. I have a message of "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" but I've been using the feature since I bought this. I even did the step...
  10. Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face)

Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face): My face recognition software was working fine. Yesterday I turned on my laptop and I received an error message that the face recognition was not working and to use my pin. I opened device manager and updated the version of the items under Camera and Biometric Devices. That...