Windows 10: Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10

Discus and support Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't setup any of Windows Hello Face, Windows Hello Fingerprint or Windows Hello PIN, But my devices seem proper installed. how can i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by walkerxk, Nov 22, 2021.

1. walkerxk Win User

Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10

I can't setup any of Windows Hello Face, Windows Hello Fingerprint or Windows Hello PIN, But my devices seem proper installed. how can i fix this?

:)

walkerxk, Nov 22, 2021
  2. L.ENI. Win User

Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

The Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint feature was working on my HP Envy and now it is not working and it says that my laptop camera/fingerprint scanner is not compatible, when it was working less than 12 hours ago. When I look into how to reconnect or find
    Window Hello Fingerprint/Face biometrics the only help I get is to the Windows 10 sign-in options.
    I need to know how and were to find the Windows Hello Face/fingerprint biometrics management settings that is not in the sign-in options, but is how to re-download it or check it's compatibility status with my laptop.

L.ENI., Nov 22, 2021
  3. Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Nov 22, 2021
  4. chris_80 Win User

Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10

Windows Hello - PIN and Fingerprint not working anymore

First, this is similar with
    this question
    , but that thread is locked with no solution.

After some months of fingerprint login working fine, after some update few months ago fingerprint stopped working, error message like "windows hello encountered a problem and stopped working".

- noticed that PIN is not set up anymore

- tried to set up PIN or fingerprint - not working (fingerprint sensor was not even recognized by Hello, even though Dell tools verification was ok).

- reinstalled fingerprint sensor driver, managed to determine Hello to find sensor and allowed to set up fingerprint until near the end when it requested for a PIN to be setup. asked for my password but the next screen (to enter PIN twice) never appears

- deleted Ngc folder, recreated, managed to set up PIN individually

- when I try to set up fingerprint click on Get Started, asks for PIN, and after I enter the PIN the popup disappear but does't go to the next step with sensor, stays there with only the Cancel button visible.

To answer obvious questions:

- windows updates done. no change

- new account created and tried to set up. same issues with fingerprint setup, at the end not setting up PIN or I set up PIN separately on fingerprint start does not go further than entering PIN after Get Started.

chris_80, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10 - Similar Threads - Hello Face Hello

2. Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint: My sign-in options get trouble with "couldn't find camera and fingerprint scanner" in my last few days and I couldn't access my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad by these way. I've updated all and try some ways on ytb but it still not working Please help me :...
  3. Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint: My sign-in options get trouble with "couldn't find camera and fingerprint scanner" in my last few days and I couldn't access my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad by these way. I've updated all and try some ways on ytb but it still not working Please help me :...
  4. Trouble with Window PIN + Window Hello Face + Window Hello Fingerprint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10: I can't setup any of Windows Hello Face, Windows Hello Fingerprint or Windows Hello PIN, But my devices seem proper installed. how can i fix this?...
  6. Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Windows Hello Fingerprint Windows Hello PIN didn't work on my win10: I can't setup any of Windows Hello Face, Windows Hello Fingerprint or Windows Hello PIN, But my devices seem proper installed. how can i fix this?...
  7. fingerprint and windows hello face not working.

fingerprint and windows hello face not working.: Hi there,My fingerprint scanner on my dell vostro 3400 is not working. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set to...
  8. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, PIN: Hi, I just bought an Asus vivobook S15 S533, and all those windows hello sign-in options are sadly unavailable. I have tried as many steps I found online and in the community website but ffs nothing work. Idk what to do anymore. Please, I want to enjoy those features too...
  9. Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint: Can anybody help me out by telling me whether Lenovo Ideapad 3 AMD 3020e contain fingerprint sensor or IR camera ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facefingerprint/59d6e4b0-a76f-49ce-ad0c-aa1e8d974917
  10. Windows Hello Pin/Windows Hello face

Windows Hello Pin/Windows Hello face: Has anyone came across or having the issue where Windows Hello Face and Windows Hello Pin are not working the message that i am seeing is currently unavailable or Credentials cannot be verified. was working fine until i changed my pin. I can change my pin from the sign in...