Windows 10: windows hello face

Discus and support windows hello face in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cannot find compatible camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/3ae33380-4882-4c1b-8fae-c54bb00b628f" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LouisStrausbaugh, Jan 5, 2020.

1. windows hello face

cannot find compatible camera

:)

LouisStrausbaugh, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

windows hello face [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Windows Hello Face Recognition Set up

Hi,

Please provide us below details to assist you better,

• How exactly you are trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?
    • What is the error you are getting, while trying to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition?

A regular webcam will not work with Windows Hello. Windows 10 features Windows Hello, which provides new ways to authentication using biometrics including facial recognition.
    Since this is essentially 3-d detection, a camera with a specialized illuminated infrared camera is required.

I suggest you to try the below steps to setup Windows Hello Face Recognition and check if it helps.

• Open up "Settings" and click on "Accounts," then "Sign-in options."

• You need to set up a PIN code before you're allowed to use Windows Hello. So hit the "Add" button under "PIN" to set that up. Once you've done that the options to set up Windows Hello will unlock.

• You'll now see which options are available to set up under Windows Hello, Since we're looking at facial unlock you'll see an option for "Face." Click on "Set Up."

• The next screen will give you a little background on what Windows Hello is. Click on "Get started".

• The next step could happen incredibly quickly. Position yourself so your face is in the center of the frame that appears on screen. The camera will then do what it needs to do to register your face.

• Once you're set up you have an option that allows you to improve recognition.

• Now, when you go back to Settings you'll have the option again to improve recognition, remove your face, a toggle to turn on unlocking your PC when it sees your face and an added security option that will require you to turn your head
        left and right for verification.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Biometric Facial Recognition – Windows Hello - Microsoft

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 5, 2020
  4. windows hello face

windows hello face problem...

i have a webcam intergrated on my machine
    biometrics service running...

windows hello face gives me this message:
    you do not have a camera on this device to use for windows hello face

any ideas?

Steven Campoli, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

windows hello face

1. windows hello face - Similar Threads - hello face

2. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...: I have a HP Elite X2 1012 G2 and it does have a fingerprint scanner as well as a front and rare facing camera but the Hello sign in option is not available for my device, i see an error message in the Windows Hello sign in option saying my device does not meet the minimum...
  3. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...: I have a HP Elite X2 1012 G2 and it does have a fingerprint scanner as well as a front and rare facing camera but the Hello sign in option is not available for my device, i see an error message in the Windows Hello sign in option saying my device does not meet the minimum...
  4. Why has Microsoft not made the Hello sign in with fingerprint and face available to certain...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal: Window hello fingerfrint and face not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-fingerfrint-note-working-at-the/5e6f2942-9c16-455e-b456-467cc20aa8a8
  6. windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal

windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal: Window hello fingerfrint and face not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-fingerfrint-note-working-at-the/5e6f2942-9c16-455e-b456-467cc20aa8a8
  7. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  8. "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face

"We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face: Hi there,My laptop had a working Windows Hello facial log-in before. After a long period of time, I did not have time to fix it and notice that the facial log-in suddenly is unavailable. I tried to fix it now and it seems no progress on it. My laptop model is Samsung 940X5N....
  9. windows hello face couldn't install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....
  10. windows hello face couldn't install.

windows hello face couldn't install.: hello, I have HP Probook 640 G5 laptop, it has fingerprint scanner but its not working . when I try to setup it said we couldn't find fingeprint campatible with windows Hello, so I have uninstalled Hello Face and now i am trying to install it again it is not installing....