Windows 10: Windows Hello failure

Discus and support Windows Hello failure in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Once again, "Windows hello" tells me it dos not recognize the camera on my Surface Pro 4. The drivers are up to date according to the device manager.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ProfessorPeewee, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Windows Hello failure

Once again, "Windows hello" tells me it dos not recognize the camera on my Surface Pro 4. The drivers are up to date according to the device manager.

At least this time the camera itself still works, but this constantly recurring glitch is annoying.

:)

ProfessorPeewee, Apr 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Windows hello

Hi,

Out dated drivers and hardware failures are some of the possible reasons why Windows Hello is not working on a device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Before upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, were you able to use Windows Hello?

In the meantime, we suggest running Windows Update and then install all of the available updates for your device. You may also
    check these links for your reference about Windows Hello:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Windows Hello failure

Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello failure

1. Windows Hello failure - Similar Threads - Hello failure

2. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  3. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  4. Win 10 Pro + Failure in Setting up Windows Hello Face

Win 10 Pro + Failure in Setting up Windows Hello Face: Make and model: Dell Inspiron 15 7000Win 10 ProSomething happened that I was unable to log-in via facial recognition. I removed the face profile to start anew. When I try to setup a new facial profile, the screen is stuck at Make sure your face is centered in the frame. I see...
  5. Win 10 Pro + Failure in Setting up Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 Pro + Failure in Setting up Windows Hello Face: Make and model: Dell Inspiron 15 7000Win 10 ProSomething happened that I was unable to log-in via facial recognition. I removed the face profile to start anew. When I try to setup a new facial profile, the screen is stuck at Make sure your face is centered in the frame. I see...
  6. Win 10 Pro + Failure in Setting up Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Hello I am facing Driver Power State Failure Error on my windows 11 Lenevo Idepad Gaming 3....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I am facing Driver Power State Failure Error on my windows 11 Lenevo Idepad Gaming 3....: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  8. Hello I am facing Driver Power State Failure Error on my windows 11 Lenevo Idepad Gaming 3....

Hello I am facing Driver Power State Failure Error on my windows 11 Lenevo Idepad Gaming 3....: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  9. Cloud files Diagnostic Event Listerner never starts causing Hello and finger reader failure

Cloud files Diagnostic Event Listerner never starts causing Hello and finger reader failure: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 9/9/2021 2:39:02 PM Event ID: 2 Task Category: Session Level: Error Keywords: Session User: LAPTOP-L857C1QK\JeffW Computer: LAPTOP-L857C1QK Description: Session "Cloud...
  10. Windows Hello Bio-metric Login Failure Detection

Windows Hello Bio-metric Login Failure Detection: Greetings, We are trying to set up Windows Hello in our environment using biometrics (Fingerprint or Facial Recognition). We managed to get it to work, but we are facing a show stopper, the failed logins must be recorded/logged, usually this is done with the logon...