Windows 10: Windows hello feature error

Discus and support Windows hello feature error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So i found this feature called windows hello in settings, but at the top of the page it displays the error 'some settings are hidden or managed by your... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by alex_280, Jun 3, 2021.

1. alex_280 Win User

Windows hello feature error

So i found this feature called windows hello in settings, but at the top of the page it displays the error 'some settings are hidden or managed by your organization' I am the administrator of my laptop, even so when i click the windows hello the error ' something went wrong try again later' and the setup button is greyed out. I really want to try out this feature please help asap

:)

alex_280, Jun 3, 2021
  2. blzmn Win User

2004 update windows 10 error 0x80070002

Hello everyone,

thanks to some of the suggestions here and to some from other sources I have managed to fix the 0x80070002 error breaking up my feature update to 2004.

For completeness' sake and since it may help others, the following steps worked for me.

1. Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's official website
    2. Create a bootable USB drive with the MCT
    3. Boot up from this USB Drive
    4. Choose install settings, click 'Next', but on the next screen select "Repair your computer" instead of "Install"
    5. Choose "Troubleshoot" -> "Startup Repair" and let it finish
    6. Restart into Windows and attempt the usual Windows update
    It looks like the BCD on my computer had been damaged by the boot loader (Windows 10 + Recovery partition) and running the "Startup Repair" from the installation USB Drive corrected the errors.

blzmn, Jun 3, 2021
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Windows hello feature error

WINDOWS HELLO LOGIN

Tried your suggestions to repair windows hello. steps one and two did not work.
    enhanced anti-spoofing feature was already disabled. Step 3 not able to find hello, webcam. and fingerprint drivers in device manager, even after enabling hidden devices. Thanks

PaulBrian1, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows hello feature error

1. Windows hello feature error - Similar Threads - hello feature error

2. Windows Hello feature dosen't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello feature dosen't work: Dear team,Please help me out in solving this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-feature-dosent-work/fe182de5-5d13-44ae-b79d-caff0c504d21
  3. Windows Hello feature dosen't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello feature dosen't work: Dear team,Please help me out in solving this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-feature-dosent-work/fe182de5-5d13-44ae-b79d-caff0c504d21
  4. Is "Windows Hello Face" and "Facial Recognition Windows Hello the Same Feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "Windows Hello Face" and "Facial Recognition Windows Hello the Same Feature?: marking this under Windows 11 but it's sort of a Win10 question as well. I'm trying to help my mother sort out her computer's applications and I've been comparing them to what I have on my own system. I have a Windows 10 PC and she has a Windows 11 laptop for contextin...
  5. Is "Windows Hello Face" and "Facial Recognition Windows Hello the Same Feature?

Is "Windows Hello Face" and "Facial Recognition Windows Hello the Same Feature?: marking this under Windows 11 but it's sort of a Win10 question as well. I'm trying to help my mother sort out her computer's applications and I've been comparing them to what I have on my own system. I have a Windows 10 PC and she has a Windows 11 laptop for contextin...
  6. Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request: Not sure how much of an edge case I am. I love Windows Hello for verification but the window pops up on various screens. Making it hard to verify quickly without moving the window.I'd like to be able to set the Windows Hello Prompt default location. I'd ideally want to be...
  7. Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request

Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request: Not sure how much of an edge case I am. I love Windows Hello for verification but the window pops up on various screens. Making it hard to verify quickly without moving the window.I'd like to be able to set the Windows Hello Prompt default location. I'd ideally want to be...
  8. Cant configure any windows hello features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant configure any windows hello features: [ATTACH] When I first got my XPS 9570 I set it up with Windows Hello fingerprint which works perfectly but I went into the setting today to add another fingerprint and seen the message in the picture attached. Any quick fixes for this? What is strange is, I have a...
  9. Windows Hello features not working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello features not working.: I had bought a Windows 10 laptop just a month ago and after one update my Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint features are not working. When I went to Settings under Sign-in options, their tabs said that they couldn't find a compatible camera or fingerprint scanner for Windows...
  10. Facing issue with Windows Hello feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facing issue with Windows Hello feature: I get Windows Hello to work and it works for a few days, and then stops working. I get various errors like "Couldn't turn on the Camera". I go to Settings and do a remove of the facial recognition, and try to re-add it. I never get the Pin logon screen to show. Help....