Windows 10: Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store

Discus and support Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; BIO-key’s fingerprint accessories that enable convenient and secure login to Windows 10 PCs with Windows Hello are now available to purchase at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store

Source: BIO-key's Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Stores | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 27, 2016

2. Is the MICROSOFT FINGERPRINT READER MODEL 1033 Windows 10 Compatible?

Hello:

I am searching for a fingerprint scanner and I prefer to find one sold by Microsoft. No longer are the scanner's sold in the Microsoft company store and the only Microsoft Fingerprint scanner's I have found thus far seem to be outdated.

Does anyone know if Model 1033 is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro? If not model 1003, does anyone know if there are any other Microsoft models. Currently, none are for sale to Microsoft Employees or Alumni in the Redmond Company store. If none
    available, any other recommendations either facial recognition or fingerprint password protection.

Thanks,

EB

Eric_Bernstein, Sep 27, 2016
  3. James Vinyard, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store

1. Windows Hello fingerprint accessories now available at Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Hello fingerprint accessories

2. Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available: Good afternoon people!I have HP Elitebook 850 G5 i5 7th gen with latest windows and hardware updates. But I can't setup fingerprint sensor in sign in option. I included a pic of the system and have a biometric scanner gutter on the laptop body. Please help me solve this...
  3. Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello fingerprint sensor not available: Good afternoon people!I have HP Elitebook 850 G5 i5 7th gen with latest windows and hardware updates. But I can't setup fingerprint sensor in sign in option. I included a pic of the system and have a biometric scanner gutter on the laptop body. Please help me solve this...
  4. Windows hello fingerprint not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello fingerprint not available: Hello good people,I have Elitebook 850 G5 I5 7th gen laptop with latest W10 update. This laptop has built in fingerprint scanner, but my device manager doesn't show any biometric driver. I uninstalled reinstalled windows several times, updated all the drivers, but no luck....
  5. Windows hello fingerprint not available

Windows hello fingerprint not available: Hello good people,I have Elitebook 850 G5 I5 7th gen laptop with latest W10 update. This laptop has built in fingerprint scanner, but my device manager doesn't show any biometric driver. I uninstalled reinstalled windows several times, updated all the drivers, but no luck....
  6. Windows hello fingerprint not available

7. Windows Hello - face and fingerprint not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello - face and fingerprint not available: Hello,I have not updated my laptop and camera still works fine but getting the issue below, I have checked if any outstanding updates required and they are none...
  8. Windows Hello - face and fingerprint not available

Windows Hello - face and fingerprint not available: Hello,I have not updated my laptop and camera still works fine but getting the issue below, I have checked if any outstanding updates required and they are none...
  9. Windows Hello - face and fingerprint not available

10. Windows Hello Fingerprint Not Available

Windows Hello Fingerprint Not Available: Hi, I have an HP Envy x360 Convertible 15-ds1xxx with my PC fully updated on software as of today of this post Windows 10, Version 1909. I've never had an issue with the fingerprint sensor on this laptop with no water spills or dirt on it. About a few days ago, I tried to...