Windows 10: Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable"

Discus and support Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! I just entirely wiped my computer as backed up data made everything weird and now I have another issue that arose that I cannot find an answer to.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JasmineV, Mar 15, 2020.

1. JasmineV Win User

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable"

Hi! I just entirely wiped my computer as backed up data made everything weird and now I have another issue that arose that I cannot find an answer to.

For some reason, it says that Windows Hello Pin and Finger scan are not available on my device. This has never been the case ever on my computer Acer Spin, Windows 10, only the Windows Hello Face interface was ever unavailable. When I click it, it also says "Something went wrong, try again later".

The only solutions I have seen from other people involve doing some kind of group edit thing, which is not available on my version of windows 10, as well as going to "system" in the control panel and typing in "logonpin" or something like that, which didn't work either. Is there any simple way to solve this?

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable" b8b6e8df-4be5-4c83-8fa6-600d51a0ac42?upload=true.jpg

:)

JasmineV, Mar 15, 2020
  2. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable

hello,

My Fingerprint and Face sing in is currently unavailable, just after I update windows 10. can someone help me?

Tarlesda Rosa, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable"

This option is currently unavailable - Windows Hello Pin

Hi ,

I have a domain joined computer with password policy. But when i try to set a Pin or Fingerprint am getting the error "Option is currently unavailable ".

I Tried applying GPO settings for Enable Bio metric from the below.

How to enable fingerprint biometrics on a Windows 10 (v1709) PC on a domain?

Cant enable windows hello with fresh install of anniversity upgrade on domain account

Still it is not working for domain user. If i login with local account i can able to use Fingerprint and Pin and the same is not working with domain user even after apply the require
    Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable" b37c2bf4-a3ed-4e18-a881-6abd95304adc?upload=true.jpg
    d
    GPO's/

acer canvas, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable"

1. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Pin are "currently unavailable" - Similar Threads - Hello Fingerprint Pin

2. Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable: Hi In my computer when I try to setup the windows hello fingerprint in settings I am seeing Windows hello face and fingerprint currently unavailable error message. I need to setup this for security purpose. Kindly help me out...
  3. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  4. PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN Windows, hello windows ,fingerprint This option is currently unavailable: I tried to fix this problem, but I couldn't!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-windows-hello-windows-fingerprint-this-option/618083c9-cb41-4a95-ac59-2e214b889094
  5. Windows Hello Fingerprint - This Option is currently Unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Fingerprint - This Option is currently Unavailable: So I recently updated my laptop to the latest version it is currently unable to revert to the previous update due to being installed for more than 10 days and my fingerprint sensor stopped working. I have tried everything suggested online from uninstalling Biometric devices...
  6. Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable"

Windows Hello Face, Fingerprint, and PIN "this option is currently unavailable": Hi, I've seen lots of posts similar to my problem, but nothing has seemed to solve it. My Windows Hello, Fingerprint, and PIN says "this option is currently unavailable" My hello face has never worked despite my device having a camera. I used to have the fingerprint and PIN...
  7. Windows Hello Pin Currently Unavailable

Windows Hello Pin Currently Unavailable: Since I have had my laptop, I have always used a PIN instead of my Microsoft Login. Today, I noticed that if I want to change my pin, I see the following: [ATTACH] I was able to delete the NGC file, but I then had no PIN and still could not create one. I changed my account...
  8. Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint and Hello Face currently unavailable: My fingerprint scanner has stopped working can someone please help me. I tried Microsoft Contact Support and was waiting for someone to chat with me, waiting over an hour and being 1 in queue.....I gave up waiting. I can not find Biometric Services anywhere on my computer...
  9. Windows Hello Fingerprint Currently Unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint Currently Unavailable: Hi, I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Pro a while back and sometimes go several weeks or months without using it, depending on my schedule. Almost every time I attempt to use it, it informs me there's something wrong with my Microsoft account and forces me to change my...
  10. Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable

Windows hello Fingerprint and Face currently unavailable: hello, My Fingerprint and Face sing in is currently unavailable, just after I update windows 10. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-fingerprint-and-face-currently/cec01a5a-35e1-477e-993f-1a202a54f18e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in with fingerprint currently unavailable

2. windows fingerprint helo has become unavailable

3. why is it saying that hello face is unavailable