Windows 10: Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible

Discus and support Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Greetings,I am using a HP Envy M6 - 1213tx Purchased in 2013.Recently I have done a SSD upgrade, and I did a fresh Windows install.Since then, I am... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Manish Maity, May 6, 2021.

1. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible

Greetings,I am using a HP Envy M6 - 1213tx Purchased in 2013.Recently I have done a SSD upgrade, and I did a fresh Windows install.Since then, I am unable to use the fingerprint scanner.It says, "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint"But before the SSD upgrade, I had been using the Scanner to logon to Windows Hello Fingerprint & it worked seamlessly.Request assistance.Thanks & regards

:)

Manish Maity, May 6, 2021

2. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility

Hi,

After looking hard, I managed to download a driver that identifies this unit in Windows 10 64bits. However, the Windows hello doesn´6 recongnize it has an digital authentication unit.

Message: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint"

Is it possible that Microsoft left outside a hardware made by themselfs out of windows 10?

No driver or compatibility with digital authentication module?

NunoSantos Figueiredo, May 6, 2021
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint not working

This is still not working after doing all those steps, please help after the Windows update it stopped working and it says the following : we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint.

After taking all the steps you suggested on here it says i have the latest update.

MildredMorales2, May 6, 2021
  4. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible

Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility

prepare system to accept improvement

KeithTinker, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible

1. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner doesn't work Not Compatible - Similar Threads - Hello Fingerprint Scanner

2. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my Huawei Matebook D14 stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it...
  3. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi thereMy fingerprint scanner on my Huawei Matebook D14 stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it...
  4. cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint: My Huawei Matebook 14 AMD cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint. I have updated my device. It has worked properly before. I dont know what happen. What can I do to make it work again?...
  5. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner not working

Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner not working: I am a student and I received a HP ProBook 440 G6 from my school which I paid for and own. On the bottom right of the keyboard is what I believe to be a fingerprint scanner. I tried searching for the answer to my question, and the only answer was to check the version of...
  6. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with windows hello fingerprint: Sir, I have Dell vostro laptop with windows 10 home single language. Since few days my laptop's fingerprint is not working. On going in Setting a shown as "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" and option showing REMOVE and ADD...
  7. Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello

Fingerprint scanner not compatible with Windows Hello: After the Windows 10 update of May 28th 2020 I am unable to login with my fingerprint. Going to Settings - Accounts - Signin options - Windows Hello Fingerprint it says "This option is currently unavailable. We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows...
  8. Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility

Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner - Windows & Hello Compatibility: Hi, After looking hard, I managed to download a driver that identifies this unit in Windows 10 64bits. However, the Windows hello doesn´6 recongnize it has an digital authentication unit. Message: "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello...
  9. Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint

Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hi there My fingerprint scanner on my HP Envy stopped working a few days ago. I receive an error message when viewing the sign in options "Couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint". I've checked Device Manager to ensure that it is set...
  10. Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner Not Working: I have no idea what went wrong. It stopped working a few day ago with no noticeable change. Just went in and tried to reprogram it in because maybe my fingerprint changed or something crazy like that?? So I go to touch it, it gets to the 'touch the scanner again' screen and...