Windows 10: Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed

Discus and support Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 4 I used for business with Facial Recognition setup. It always worked great. I decided to use the Surface for personal use,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MichaelDSwisher, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed

I have a Surface Pro 4 I used for business with Facial Recognition setup. It always worked great. I decided to use the Surface for personal use, deleting my business profile and adding a personal profile. When I try to setup Hello with the new profile, it says I already have it setup on the computer, which needs to be removed first. Since I removed the profile there is nothing to delete. Does anyone know how to remove Facial Recognition from a profile that no longer exists?

Thanks very much,

Michael

:)

MichaelDSwisher, Dec 31, 2018

2. Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed

I have a Surface Pro 4 I used for business with Facial Recognition setup. It always worked great. I decided to use the Surface for personal use, deleting my business profile and adding a personal profile. When I try to setup Hello with the new profile,
    it says I already have it setup on the computer, which needs to be removed first. Since I removed the profile there is nothing to delete. Does anyone know how to remove Facial Recognition from a profile that no longer exists?

Thanks very much,

Michael

MichaelDSwisher, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    facial recognition

Hi Dawn,

Based on the details you have provided, you can follow these steps to set a new scan for facial recognition:

• On the
      Start
      button, go to
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.

• Under
      Windows Hello, choose
      camera setup option.

• Select
      Remove
      to delete or remove the previous facial recognition setup.

• To setup a new facial recognition setup, go to
      Set Up > Get Started.

• Follow the instructions to scan your face and click
      Finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed

facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed

1. Windows Hello - How to remove Facial Recognition Sign in on a profile that was already removed - Similar Threads - Hello remove Facial

2. remove facial recognition for deleted user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove facial recognition for deleted user: Windows version: Win 11, 22H2 Firstly, I have a user, named "user01", I've setup facial here, Then, I removed the user01 and create my current user, Now when I try to setup Facial on this user, Windows throw error message and I can't remove the old facial. and in Control...
  3. remove facial recognition for deleted user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove facial recognition for deleted user: Windows version: Win 11, 22H2 Firstly, I have a user, named "user01", I've setup facial here, Then, I removed the user01 and create my current user, Now when I try to setup Facial on this user, Windows throw error message and I can't remove the old facial. and in Control...
  4. windows hello sign in facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello sign in facial recognition: I am not able to set up my facial recognition in my hp laptop and I am trying from several of days to start it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-facial-recognition/dc69515a-880a-4bea-9363-5e5bf65f3da1
  5. windows hello sign in facial recognition

windows hello sign in facial recognition: I am not able to set up my facial recognition in my hp laptop and I am trying from several of days to start it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-sign-in-facial-recognition/dc69515a-880a-4bea-9363-5e5bf65f3da1
  6. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  7. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  8. how to remove the password request after facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove the password request after facial recognition: Hi all,on my Windows 11 I setup the facial recognition, but despite that, after having recognized me, it asks me the pwd anyway is there a way to avoid this?thanks...
  9. how to remove face recognition hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove face recognition hello: how to remove the face recognition from old and canceled account. I have a new account and try to setup the sign in face recognition but its not work and show its look like I have already set up windows Hello on another account which removed and canceled this account...
  10. Facial Recognition - Windows Hello Sign-In Option not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facial Recognition - Windows Hello Sign-In Option not Working: After installing a windows update today, I am unable to unlock my laptop using facial recognition or Windows Hello. I have been using Windows Hello since Oct, 2018 but today it shows me the following message in 'Sign-In Settings' page: Windows Hello is not available on this...