Windows 10: Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.

Discus and support Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am attempting to log in with my Microsft account and I don't know my Windows Hello Pin. I went into Settings> Accounts> Sign-In Options> Windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LanternGamer, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.

I am attempting to log in with my Microsft account and I don't know my Windows Hello Pin. I went into Settings> Accounts> Sign-In Options> Windows Hello Pin> I Forgot My Pin. Whenever I press the button a blank grey popup appears and then it closes, stopping me from changing it.

:)

LanternGamer, Jun 7, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work.

1. Windows Hello I Forgot My Pin doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Hello Forgot Pin

2. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  3. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  4. I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.

I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.: Windows suddenly requires to use pin code to log in my ASUS laptop. But I don't remember that I have a pin code before. But I cannot choose the forgot the pin either....
  5. I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin but the 'forgot the pin' selection didn't work.: Windows suddenly requires to use pin code to log in my ASUS laptop. But I don't remember that I have a pin code before. But I cannot choose the forgot the pin either....
  6. "i forgot my pin" doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "i forgot my pin" doesn't work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Karddo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z7a1ye/i_forgot_my_pin_doesnt_work/
  7. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work: I recently bought a new PC and set up my windows account. I have meanwhile forgotten my pin and when I try to log on now, I can't reset the Pin because the Wi-Fi isn't working. The icon looks like the globe with a minus sign on top of it.My PC doesn't have Ethernet cable slot...
  8. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work: I recently bought a new PC and set up my windows account. I have meanwhile forgotten my pin and when I try to log on now, I can't reset the Pin because the Wi-Fi isn't working. The icon looks like the globe with a minus sign on top of it.My PC doesn't have Ethernet cable slot...
  9. Forgot pin and Wi-Fi doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN - I forgot my PIN: Just keeps looping doesn't let me change.: Hello, I am having a problem where I forgot my Windows Hello PIN and when I go into the Sign-in options -> Windows Hello PIN -> I forgot my PIN. All it does is show a loading sign and then goes right back to click the button again. This is showed in the following screen...