Windows 10: windows hello incompatible

Discus and support windows hello incompatible in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how to fix widows hello showing the message "we could'nt find a camera compatible with windows hello"... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ManveerAnand, Sep 20, 2020.

1. windows hello incompatible

how to fix widows hello showing the message "we could'nt find a camera compatible with windows hello"

:)

ManveerAnand, Sep 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Sep 20, 2020
  4. malware Win User

windows hello incompatible

Microsoft Lists Programs That are Incompatible With Windows Vista SP1

Microsoft has published a list of programs that are currently incompatible with Windows Vista SP1 "Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista is an important update for Windows Vista. Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) contains many security, reliability, and feature updates for Windows Vista. A program may experience a loss of functionality after you install Windows Vista SP1. However, most programs will continue to work as expected after you install Windows Vista SP1."

Windows Vista SP1 Incompatible Programs

Source: Guru3D

malware, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

windows hello incompatible

1. windows hello incompatible - Similar Threads - hello incompatible

2. Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera": Purchased a new MSI Modern 15 with Win11 preinstalled and while everything else setup just fine, Hello Face won't work as it says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Sort of crazy since the camera is built-in and HD and Device Manager says it's...
  3. Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face won't set up due to "incompatible camera": Purchased a new MSI Modern 15 with Win11 preinstalled and while everything else setup just fine, Hello Face won't work as it says "we couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". Sort of crazy since the camera is built-in and HD and Device Manager says it's...
  4. camera incompatible with hello

camera incompatible with hello: My camera is incompatible with Hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-incompatible-with-hello/f2522674-4b65-4314-9f91-8a657160597a
  5. camera incompatible with hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera incompatible with hello: My camera is incompatible with Hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-incompatible-with-hello/f2522674-4b65-4314-9f91-8a657160597a
  6. windows hello face is not working due to camera incompatibility. any solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face is not working due to camera incompatibility. any solution?: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 21H2 which i believe was also related to the Hello function not working. I also tried all of these:Procedure 1 :1 Open File Explorer, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver2 Right-click on HelloFace.inf and click...
  7. windows hello face is not working due to camera incompatibility. any solution?

windows hello face is not working due to camera incompatibility. any solution?: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 21H2 which i believe was also related to the Hello function not working. I also tried all of these:Procedure 1 :1 Open File Explorer, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver2 Right-click on HelloFace.inf and click...
  8. windows hello face is not working due to camera incompatibility. any solution?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows Hello Recognition - Incompatible Camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hello Recognition - Incompatible Camera: Hi, I went to settings and went to Windows Hello and I thought great! but when i clicked on windows hello it said incompatible camera. But I bought a new laptop Dell vostro just two weeks ago and i thought face recognition is available as dell said that its models after 2017...
  10. Windows Hello Recognition - Incompatible Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Recognition - Incompatible Camera: Hi, I went to settings and went to Windows Hello and I thought great! but when i clicked on windows hello it said incompatible camera. But I bought a new laptop Dell vostro just two weeks ago and i thought face recognition is available as dell said that its models after 2017...