Windows 10: Windows Hello is currently unavailable

Discus and support Windows Hello is currently unavailable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jikerdor7227, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know what to do.

:)

Jikerdor7227, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Hello - This Option is currently unavailable.

Hi Experts,

Yesterday we have bought two brand new HP Envy 13 AQ1013DX and as per our normal procedure installed Windows 10 Pro 2004 and Joined Domain and everything installed and configured as per our requirement.

When I am trying to set up Windows Hello (Fingerprint, Face, and PIN) all these options come with error

"This option is currently unavailable - Click to learn more"

Windows Hello is currently unavailable e8e6933e-02e5-4c84-bdf8-6590d7428eca?upload=true.jpg

I do some research and try to troubleshoot the issue with given opinions on the internet but still, the problem is not resolved and stuck with same issue.

I have tried these steps

Update Windows Update

Update All Drivers

All Steps in mention in this link (Fix: Windows Hello Fingerprint Option Currently Unavailable in Windows 10)

All Steps in mention in this link (https://dannyda.com/2020/01/14/how-...olicy-registry-command-prompt-cmd/#section2.3)

Reset Windows 10 and reinstalled Windows 10 1903 with updated Drivers

All Steps mention in this link(Windows Hello isn’t Available on this Device [Fixed] - Device Tricks)

All Steps mention in this link(How to Fix Windows Hello Not Working After Windows 10 Update)

All Steps mention in this link(https://www.microsoftpartnercommuni...t-Discussions/Windows-10-1903-Hello/m-p/12014)

I have already updated the domain GPO so that Windows Hello for Business has use biometrics turned on and use windows hello for business is turned on. The Logon policy also has the convenience pin turned on as well.

Reboot Biometric services after each step

Now i am feeling stuck and helpless.

Tenforo, Nov 28, 2022
  3. CRKms Win User
    windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

Windows Hello unavailable

Hello!

I have an HP Envy x360 with Windows 10 (latest version). For the past couple of months my Windows Hello has not been working - fingerprint scanner/pin/face recognition doesn't work, and under sign-in options, for all the Windows Hello features it says 'This option is currently unavailable'.

I have done all the fixing, troubleshooting, and problem solving I can (including checking group policy options, uninstalling/reinstalling the driver, and repairing system files). I went through all of the suggested steps on these websites: How To Fix Windows Hello Fingerprint Not Working In Windows 10 https://supertechman.com.au/how-to-fix-windows-hello-this-option-is-currently-unavailable/

And nothing has changed.

I did drop my computer a while ago (several months prior to the issue) which caused denting and temporarily stopped the touchscreen from responding, though everything was in working order again without any intervention within a couple of weeks. Perhaps this is a delayed issue from that?

Thanks!

chattacheeztaffy, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows Hello is currently unavailable

1. Windows Hello is currently unavailable - Similar Threads - Hello currently unavailable

2. windows hello currently unavailable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello currently unavailable?: So my laptop decided to update to windows 11, and with that, I've lost the ability to use a pin to sign in. I was able to before, but now it requires that I have windows hello. I've tried looking up a solution and all of them just say to set it up. This is not an option for...
  3. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: Hi All,After entering a lot of times incorrect PIN the windows hello is not working. Under All windows hello options I have the text: This option is currently unavailable....
  4. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: Hi All,After entering a lot of times incorrect PIN the windows hello is not working. Under All windows hello options I have the text: This option is currently unavailable....
  5. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  6. Windows Hello Currently Unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Currently Unavailable: I recently just got a new HP Spectre x360 and I set up the Windows Hello Face sign in option but it won't let me improve recognition. It also says "Something went wrong. Try again later." I have tried previous threads from a couple years ago but those didn't seem to work. I...
  7. Windows hello is currently unavailable

Windows hello is currently unavailable: My fingerprints is not working anymore in my main account, i cant add or remove fingerprint, it said "windows hello is currently unavailable". but i tried to sign in local account, its available, and i can add or remove fingerprints, can someone tell me why and how to fix it?...
  8. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

Windows Hello is currently unavailable: I am getting this error and have tried everything I can think of - fresh restart, messing with biometric settings, checking drivers. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Hello currently unavailable

Windows Hello currently unavailable: I just bought a Specter x360 today, but when I try to set up Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint, it says "This option is currently unavailable", and "Something went wrong-- try again later" Below, it says "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown" I have...
  10. windows hello currently unavailable

windows hello currently unavailable: Hi guys! I have an issue regarding my windows 10 version 1903 after the update my windows hello's not working already. I have already this issue since the 1803 update i already tried many things including the uninstall/reinstall of biometric driver which is right now already...