Windows 10: Windows hello is greyed out

Discus and support Windows hello is greyed out in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My windows hello is greyed out ,face, fingerprint is not available only the pin is available [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EzraDante, Dec 11, 2020.

1. EzraDante Win User

Windows hello is greyed out

My windows hello is greyed out ,face, fingerprint is not available only the pin is available

Windows hello is greyed out 59817976-5ad8-4058-b71b-530c9aa41aad?upload=true.png

:)

EzraDante, Dec 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Flowcoat Win User

Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows hello is greyed out - Similar Threads - hello greyed

2. hello guys I have a Microsoft multimedia 1.0A grey keyboard but in the all copy it contains...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys I have a Microsoft multimedia 1.0A grey keyboard but in the all copy it contains...: hello guys I have a Microsoft multimedia 1.0A grey keyboard but in the all copy it contains in product id OEM while in mine it contains 545 so why is that means that it's fake...
  3. hello guys I have a Microsoft multimedia 1.0A grey keyboard but in the all copy it contains...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello guys I have a Microsoft multimedia 1.0A grey keyboard but in the all copy it contains...: hello guys I have a Microsoft multimedia 1.0A grey keyboard but in the all copy it contains in product id OEM while in mine it contains 545 so why is that means that it's fake...
  4. Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.: So im pretty frusterated. Out of nowhere, my computer suddenly mandates I have to sign in with pin, and not my password. I would much rather do my password than pin. But everytime I go to disable the pin, or change it - it's greyed out and says come back later. How do I fix...
  5. Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.

Option to get rid of hello is greyed out.: So im pretty frusterated. Out of nowhere, my computer suddenly mandates I have to sign in with pin, and not my password. I would much rather do my password than pin. But everytime I go to disable the pin, or change it - it's greyed out and says come back later. How do I fix...
  6. Windows Hello Pin 'Setup' button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin 'Setup' button is greyed out: I am trying to setup PIN Windows Hello. The 'Setup' button is greyed out and is not clickable. I have never used any of the Windows Hello features on this PC....
  7. Windows Hello Pin 'Setup' button is greyed out

Windows Hello Pin 'Setup' button is greyed out: I am trying to setup PIN Windows Hello. The 'Setup' button is greyed out and is not clickable. I have never used any of the Windows Hello features on this PC....
  8. Hello. not long ago, my screen has had this weird grey bar at the bottom of the screen. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. not long ago, my screen has had this weird grey bar at the bottom of the screen. I...: I apologize if the quality of the screenshots are not the highest quality, they wouldn't show up on any screen captures. So I used my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-not-long-ago-my-screen-has-had-this-weird/c70df2c9-e40a-4bf8-a8b2-c8e4ec0887e2
  9. Hello. not long ago, my screen has had this weird grey bar at the bottom of the screen. I...

Hello. not long ago, my screen has had this weird grey bar at the bottom of the screen. I...: I apologize if the quality of the screenshots are not the highest quality, they wouldn't show up on any screen captures. So I used my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-not-long-ago-my-screen-has-had-this-weird/c70df2c9-e40a-4bf8-a8b2-c8e4ec0887e2
  10. My Window Hello bottons are greyed out. How do I fix this?

My Window Hello bottons are greyed out. How do I fix this?: IHow do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-hello-bottons-are-greyed-out-how-do-i/d4f6071d-8a05-457c-87f0-bd5337df8e1f