Windows 10: Windows Hello is not an option in my Sign-in window. Please help?

Discus and support Windows Hello is not an option in my Sign-in window. Please help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, just downloaded Windows 10 and was very pleased and happy with it and eager to try out Windows Hello but it doesn't seem to be an option for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adyn, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Adyn Win User

Windows Hello is not an option in my Sign-in window. Please help?

Hi all, just downloaded Windows 10 and was very pleased and happy with it and eager to try out Windows Hello but it doesn't seem to be an option for me? Help please!

Windows Hello is not an option in my Sign-in window. Please help? [​IMG]

:)

2. Why is my Windows Hello not in sign-in option anymore?

Thank you for letting us know, Enzo.

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Should you have other concern or question, don't hesitate to inform us and we'll be happy to assist you.

Monica Cam, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Why is my Windows Hello not in sign-in option anymore?

Hi Enzo,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why Windows Hello doesn't work as a sign-in option on your computer anymore, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to sign in using Windows Hello? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, can you enumerate all the troubleshooting steps that have you done to resolve the issue?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Adyn, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Windows Hello is for biometrics (fingerprint and facial recognition). Since you don't show a fingerprint reader or facial recognition (Intel F200 webcam), you won't see Windows Hello listed on the right side in your screenshot.

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Adyn Win User
    Ah, got it. Sad times not having the right webcam *Sad thanks for the reply!

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're welcome.

I tried to order a f200 at Intel, but they are out of stock. *Sad

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Hello is not an option in my Sign-in window. Please help? - Similar Threads - Hello option Sign

2. Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in option with PIN Windows Hello: I want to remove sign-in option with PIN. But the "Remove this signing option" button is inactive transparent. How to fix this and remove this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-with-pin-windows-hello/9a92b2bd-7841-4156-b1fb-7f679e1d5e40
  3. sign in option are not available in hello windows

sign in option are not available in hello windows: sign in options are not available in hello windows my device is Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Laptop, when I try to set up windows hello the options are not available currently...
  4. Windows Hello Sign in options troubleshoot

Windows Hello Sign in options troubleshoot: Hi I would like to ask about windows hello sign in options error. PIN, fingerprint recognition, and facial recognition is currently unavailable in my device. However, I have previously added fingerprint and PIN in my device and they are still working. They just can't provide...
  5. Window hello fingerprint sign-in options

Window hello fingerprint sign-in options: I can't sign in with my fingerprint sudden I found this when I go check in the setting. I had tried many ways but still can't be solve. Any pro can help me?[Move to English community by moderator]...
  6. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  7. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  8. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  9. Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Sign-in Option: So I added another microsoft account and my Windows Hello Face doesn't work. It shows up as unavailable and when I turn my laptop on, it says "Something went wrong. Please sign in with your pin." Also, I can't remove it....
  10. Sign-in Options windows Hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Options windows Hello face: "we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" why this message?? And is there any solution to it?? HP Laptop 15-bs0xx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-windows-hello-face/41617f6d-7a44-4156-91b0-7090c1fa8fc9