Windows 10: Windows hello is not working

Discus and support Windows hello is not working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hii, I am trying to enable face recognition based system login. But it shows some error message. i have attached the error screen shot for your... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by arunece61, Jul 13, 2019.

1. arunece61 Win User

Windows hello is not working

Hii,

I am trying to enable face recognition based system login. But it shows some error message. i have attached the error screen shot for your reference. Kindly help me to resolve this issue

Regards,

Arunkumar

Windows hello is not working [​IMG]

:)

arunece61, Jul 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 13, 2019
  3. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows hello is not working - Similar Threads - hello working

2. Windows Hello not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello not working: The biometric service in not seen in the device manager even if my laptop dell vostro 5471 supports it. Also, the windows biometric service stops few minutes after i start it....
  3. Windows Hello suddenly stopped working - Surface Pro

Windows Hello suddenly stopped working - Surface Pro: Can you someone advice me on how to get Windows Hello face recognition to work again? Suddenly stopped working and now I have to use a pin to sign in. Just a pain to be honest. Earlier I used my camera for the first time, not sure if that has anything to do with it...?...
  4. Windows 10 -Windows Hello Facial Recognition has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 -Windows Hello Facial Recognition has stopped working: I have a dell Inspiron 24 5475 All in One Pc. It has Windows Hello facial Recognition and an Integrated Camera This login application worked from the very beginning but since Windows Update 1903 it has stopped working and the message comes up that it cannot find the...
  5. Windows Hello stopped working

Windows Hello stopped working: I have an ASUS Zenbook Flip and am using Windows 10 Home, version 1903 build 18362.267. My laptop is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and has ELAN SPI FingerPrint Drivers installed. Windows Hello used to work on my computer with the fingerprint sensor, I had it set up to...
  6. Windows Hello has completely stopped working, but still hides settings

Windows Hello has completely stopped working, but still hides settings: I have an ASUS Zenbook Flip and am using Windows 10 Home, version 1903 build 18362.267. My laptop is equipped with a fingerprint sensor and has ELAN SPI FingerPrint Drivers installed. Windows Hello used to work on my computer with the fingerprint sensor, I had it set up to...
  7. Disabling windows Hello using the "Connect to Work or school" option Office 365 accounts

Disabling windows Hello using the "Connect to Work or school" option Office 365 accounts: Hello MS, I am setting up a Lab of about 30 PCs. We do not use Active directory on-prem or cloud. We do have the free version of Office and Asuze Active Directory. So we wanted our students to be able to log into these pcs using their Office 365 accounts and maybe...
  8. Windows Hello stopped working

Windows Hello stopped working: My relative bought this computer, and they have since given it to me, it is an HP ProBook 4540s, I remember them logging in with windows hello, then some Windows update happened and it never worked again, I don't remember which update caused it, or if it was the update at...
  9. Hello fingerprint is not working. How can I fix it.

Hello fingerprint is not working. How can I fix it.: my fingerprint is not work'how can fix it * Original title: hello https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-fingerprint-is-not-working-how-can-i-fix-it/bd2097fd-c159-4097-a7fc-b57cb7e1a87a
  10. Windows Hello work on an HP with Windows 10?

Windows Hello work on an HP with Windows 10?: I guess my Samsung Galaxy J2 Core only works with locking the screen on my new HP Laptop with Windows 10. At first, I didn't even know what Windows Hellow was. However, Does anybody know or know what I can do to Find Out if my PC even has Windows Hello? It's an HP Laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 windows hello not working