Windows 10: <Windows Hello is preventing some options from being displayed>

Discus and support in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've got an error message in Settings Sign in Options sitting below "Require Sign In" in red <Windows Hello is preventing some options from being... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TMTurner, Jul 5, 2020.

1. TMTurner Win User

I've got an error message in Settings Sign in Options sitting below "Require Sign In" in red
    <Windows Hello is preventing some options from being displayed>

The drop down menu is greyed out and stuck on Every Time.

The Help bot doesn't even recognise the error message and I can't get through to an Advisor.

Anybody with any ideas on how to sort this out?

:)

TMTurner, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. - Similar Threads - <Windows Hello preventing

2. Windows hello preventing some options from being shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello preventing some options from being shown: Hello,I wanted to ask about how to solve this greyed out button shown in the photoThe computer was set to a user first let's say it's user A, this option was activeI created another user User B, this option was inactiveboth users were administratorsI copied local app data...
  3. Windows hello preventing some options from being shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello preventing some options from being shown: Hello,I wanted to ask about how to solve this greyed out button shown in the photoThe computer was set to a user first let's say it's user A, this option was activeI created another user User B, this option was inactiveboth users were administratorsI copied local app data...
  4. Windows hello preventing some options from being shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows hello is preventing some options from being shown

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello is preventing some options from being shown: hello my name gourav i have hp laptop 15s du3032tu i am faceproblem from window hello it showing window hello is preventing some options from being shown can you help me to solve it out i want to use facelock but it not working so plz help me...
  6. Windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed: I bought a new laptop 2 weeks ago and am already having problems! It is an hp Envy I rarely take my laptop away from the house, so I don't want to use a password to log on, I just want to open my laptop and be able to use it. However, when I go onto sing-in options to choose...
  7. windows hello is preventing some options from being shown

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows hello is preventing some options from being shown: HP Envy laptop. I have to sign in every time I use my laptop and cannot change that parameter due to "windows hello is preventing some options from being shown" Please help!...
  8. "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown." Windows Hello is preventing me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Windows Hello is preventing some options from being shown." Windows Hello is preventing me...: Ever since I had a Windows BIOS update, Windows Hello has grayed out the option that controls the frequency at which my computer (Thinkpad x1) requires you to enter a password. Instead of my laptop requiring a password every time it now does it randomly and infrequently, is...
  9. windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed

windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed: windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed - what does this mean? im having problems with my password and passcode, does anyone have any idea whats going on? I am using a surface pro 6...
  10. windows hello is preventing some options from being shown

windows hello is preventing some options from being shown: My windows hello stopped working after just a couple days on my brand new surface laptop. I get the message in red: "windows hello is preventing some options from being shown" when I go to settings to try to set it back up. Any suggestions? Moved from: Surface / Surface...