Windows 10: Windows Hello is such a PoS!

Discus and support Windows Hello is such a PoS! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have an MS Surface Pro 4. Wouldn't one expect that Windows Hello would work on this former "MS flagship" somewhat decently? But No! I almost always... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mmo, Jul 16, 2018.

1. MMO
    mmo Win User

Windows Hello is such a PoS!

I have an MS Surface Pro 4. Wouldn't one expect that Windows Hello would work on this former "MS flagship" somewhat decently? But No! I almost always have to fall back to entering my PIN.
    I have "improved" Hello over the last 3 years at least a few hundred times, but neither the face recognition nor the fingerprint sensor work properly in more than maybe 25% of the cases! It's really upsetting!

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    Windows hello

Hi Abdullah,

To resolve this camera issue for your Windows Hello, we suggest that you run Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Refer to the following steps:

• Click on 'search' and select 'settings' and type 'Troubleshooting' and select 'Troubleshooting'
    • Click on 'Hardware and Sound' and select 'Hardware and 'Devices' and click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Hello is such a PoS! - Similar Threads - Hello such PoS

2. Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: Olá, eu tenho um lenovo yoga 720-15IKB, o qual possui leitor biométrico. O mesmo estava funcionando perfeitamente até a ultima atualização do windows, porém, quando eu atualizei para a versão de 2019, ele parou de funcionar. Já atualizei o driver da fabricante, mas nada...
  3. AOMEI Partition Wizard What a POS !!!!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Partition Wizard What a POS !!!!: Hi folks I can´t say this enough but this (AOMEI) is about the worst POS I've ever seen for so called sensible software which does absolutely NOTHING it says on the tin It lists as one of its features that it can extend a Windows partition without requiring a re-boot --...
  4. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: im using Dell Vostro 2520 ,how to activate Windows Hello or any option ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello/781d3282-e66f-462f-9cf6-b66f96b62579
  5. Windows Hello

Windows Hello: Before I restarted my lap top, Windows Hello was on. After I restarted my lap top Windows Hello turned off. And now it says that isn´t available in my device anymore. What do I do?...
  6. Why is Windows 10 such a pos

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is Windows 10 such a pos: My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet flinger. This is a joke of an operating system. The updates, the company-sponsored spyware [img] , the abhorrent retardation...
  7. Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello: Heeey , I can't install anything form the app store during to this warning . and when i tried to enable windows hello from Settings>Acc>sign-in options , i couldn't .[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows hello

Windows hello: I have a surface pro 4, running Windows 10, version 1809. The last couple of days my windows hello has quit working. My camera works, both front and back. In the system settings, it says that my computer is not capable of running Hello. I can sign in with my password and pin....
  9. Windows Hello

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello: A while ago, the facial recognition/windows hello stopped working after an update to Windows. I have no idea how to get it working again. I have removed the feature from my account, but when i try to set it back up, there is no way to progress past the "Make sure your face is...
  10. windows hello

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows hello: windows hello is not available is there any way to fix it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-hello/d7f14451-aea3-4fc3-9689-22840072af90