Windows 10: Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Discus and support Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I swipe my finger on scanner, It says "Something went wrong on our end, please try again". I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TouhaZohair, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Whenever I swipe my finger on scanner, It says "Something went wrong on our end, please try again".

I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver but couldn't fix the problem. I also kept "Allow the computer to turn off this device" unchecked in "power management".

Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint. 84e6bd01-1c41-4207-940e-dbc402e6cbdf?upload=true.jpg

:)

TouhaZohair, Dec 19, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup not working

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the fingerprint feature does not work on Window10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the finger print driver and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps.

• Delete the fingerprints you already registered.

• Press Windows Key + R Key.

• Then type “devmgmt.msc” and press
      Enter.

• Uninstall the current driver
      the current diver under "Biometric devices".

• You maybe have to click the "discover new hardware" symbol in the device manager.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

Windows Hello Fingerprint Setup not working

I have same issue with my laptop HP DV6 Pavilion.WIndows hello finger print setup is not working even after this above solution .When i setup finger print sensor i recieve error something went wrong.

ZahidHussain_210, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint.

1. Windows hello isn't accepting my fingerprint. - Similar Threads - hello isn't accepting

2. Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Fingerprint: So In my laptop ASUS X509JA the fingerprint was not working since the last update from windows updates at 2/10/2021 so my question is this common issue with this update or what is it probably i checked every possible ways to fix it but it didn't work so will this be fixed in...
  3. Windows Hello fingerprint not recognizing my fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello fingerprint not recognizing my fingerprint: Every time I redo it, it always goes fine until up to the last two bars, then it just stops working [ATTACH] It goes up to this area every single time...
  4. Windows Hello Fingerprint

Windows Hello Fingerprint: Hello, my laptop is Asus Vivobook S15 X510UN with i5 8th gen, MX150, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD & 12GB RAM. My fingerprint scanner worked well before I switched to Administrator user and removed the previous one. It keeps showing 'something went wrong' when I try to set up my...
  5. Pin and Fingerprint not accepted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin and Fingerprint not accepted: Hello, Recently when I went to use my fingerprint to log in my computer said "something is wrong on our end" and won't let me log in. I tried my pin and I got the same response. Thankfully I was able to sign in with my password. When I tried to delete and redo my...
  6. windows hello fingerprint

windows hello fingerprint: I downloaded windows 10 pro on my macbook pro i9 with touch ID. However, windows hello fingerprint is not working. when trying to activate it, i got the message :"we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint". Any advice???...
  7. I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working

I just purchased a Lenovo and my Windows Hello Fingerprint isn't working: I just purchased a new Ideapad S540 Lenovo 10th gen, and I'm not able to add a fingerprint sign-in. The below screen pops up when I click on it. I appreciate the support. [ATTACH]...
  8. WINDOWS HELLO FINGERPRINT

WINDOWS HELLO FINGERPRINT: Hi! Previously i've been using the windows hello fingerprint. But suudenly it cant be use anymore. any solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-fingerprint/ad476902-64d0-4c34-bc8b-b6536eb02dfa
  9. Windows Hello Fingerprint

Windows Hello Fingerprint: when I try to set up my windows hello fingerprint, the message shows "something went wrong. try again later." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-fingerprint/138f8868-fe3c-459e-b311-898a6c258493
  10. Windows Hello isn't available on this device problem; Fingerprint dissapeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello isn't available on this device problem; Fingerprint dissapeared: After Windows 10 version 1803 update, 1.) fingerprint scanner has disappeared 2.) Windows Hello isn't available on this device (Acer Swift 3) 3.) In Device Manager, Egistec Touch fingerprint sensor and Intel Thermal Framework Manager shows Code 19 error (Windows cannot start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fingerprint reader something went wrong on our end try again later

2. Windows hello isnt accepting my fingerprint Microsoft

3. something went wrong on our end windows 10

4. fingerprint recognition - something went wrong at our end,
  5. something went wrong on ou end fingerprint,
  6. windows hello says something went wrong there is a problem at our end when trying to register my fingerprint ,
  7. windows hello not allowed dell 5401,
  8. something went wrong on our end hello,
  9. fujistu fingerprint went something wrong,
  10. something wrong on our end fingerprint,
  11. lenovo fingerprint something went wrong on our side,
  12. windows 10 fingerprint something went wrong,
  13. dell fingerprint something went wrong on our end,
  14. fingerprint scanner something went wrong our end,
  15. something went wrong on our end fingerprint windows 10